EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
11111.gif

Overview:
After an accident, you suffer from amnesia. While living together with your landlady and her two daughters, you and your trusted therapist come up with a cure and a treatment plan to keep the amnesia away. With her help, you need to use skills and tools to carefully and methodically manipulate the women around you by exploiting their weaknesses. The goal: Using their bodies to pleasure yourself. You have a potential secret weapon in your medicine, which could possibly be used on others to make them easier to manipulate. But be careful, or you might wake up one day without your memory.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-21
Release Date: 2023-06-21
Developer: Alcahest - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.04
Language: English
Other game: The Monastery
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:

The completed game contains no adult media. You need to add a media pack, available here
For Win 32bit, you also need files.

On Windows 10, if you can't start the game, try disabling fullscreen optimizations. Read Troubleshooting for details.
On Windows 11, if you get black screens, run in compatibility mode for Windows 7. Read Troubleshooting for details.

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - -

Extras: Mod support - Fan signatures - Mac & Linux Help - 100% Saves - Cheat Mod -
Cheat Code

screenshot1583846729952.png screenshot1583846800249.png a.png screenshot1582701754759.png screenshot1582702034469.png screenshot1582702159141.png hoho.gif screenshot1582702499851.png screenshot1582703103973.png

Last edited:

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Clicking the shortcut file opens command prompt with this line:
"GRasputin\ParadiseFound_v1.0>"jdk\bin+\java" --module-path javafx11\lib --add-modules=ALL -MODULE -PATH -Dprism.allowhidpi=false -Dsun.java2d.uiScale=1.0 -jar pf.jar /f 1>nul"
And every window currently open or opened afterwards freezes.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Clicking "pf.bat" works to open the game for me. Opens a command prompt which then launches a fullscreen game window (with an option to window it).

Reactions: exhora

josch34

Aug 24, 2017
I played the game on a mac and it worked until the second encounter with the therapist. Then I only get a black screen and the "continue" buttons won't do anything. The beginning looked good though.

D

Deleted member 1388186

Really good start, pretty well written to looking forward to more

Reactions: Yannick

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Terrible UI and really grindy game play, at the moment its rinse and repeat to raise stats and then hoping that your manipulation will work, if it doesn't it reduces some of the stats you've grinded. There is signposting to say which events increase stats though. This is is obviously a first release so i'm not bashing the game too hard for this at the moment

The image and gIf quality is great.

I played for about 30 minutes but was totally bored and done with it after that.

The save file can be opened in any text editor and manipulated with ease;).

Having said that I think most people should avoid this in its present state. IT does have promise for the future though.

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Clicking the shortcut file opens command prompt with this line:
"GRasputin\ParadiseFound_v1.0>"jdk\bin+\java" --module-path javafx11\lib --add-modules=ALL -MODULE -PATH -Dprism.allowhidpi=false -Dsun.java2d.uiScale=1.0 -jar pf.jar /f 1>nul"
And every window currently open or opened afterwards freezes.
Do you get the same problem if you run pf.bat directly?

omocik

May 2, 2017
Unfortunately during second visit with therapist "Continue" doesn't work. Neither pressing space :/
Game looks interesting
edit. issue is tied to cmd not working properly in my case

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
>Dev implements an "Anti-grind" feature
>But you still have to grind

Yeah, I think it's just the wrong terminology, the dev can just rename it. There's still grind, but that option is more like a "in-game guide" or "easy mode" since it just clarifies which clicks will advance the story.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
no matter what I do, I get game over, so the only thing left to do is "DELETE"
Wow... pay attention to what the game tells you. If you pick up wine and drug the women the you don't have enough pills for yourself, so you must balance the doping with your needs. Just drug 2 of the women and you'll be fine, it works it self out. You might want to hit the help and look at the info in there so you can see how the game works.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes