malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Is Paradise Lust 2 no longer getting posted here? We're 2 updates behind now.
How the fuck can you tell the version when it's been removed from Itchio?

1. Patreon locked down can't tell version
2. Subscribestar again can't get version
3. Steam pain in the ass trying to figure out what version it's at

Itchio was the only way I could tell before now that is gone their is nothing on itchio at all.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic & Morningstar]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Itchio was the only way I could tell before now that is gone their is nothing on itchio at all.
Itch's still here:

It's not updated to latest, because itch.io doesn't do delta patching / auto updating. We're letting it sit for a couple of days before pushing 0.9.0 (or 0.9.1) out on itch.io and patreon.

Reactions: Viet9999

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I like her character design and her bratty personality is hot for me idk:LOL:
You dont like her?
I also like her, she's interesting character and her personality generates interesting and funny dialogs. Also her relationship progress with Jack and others has good pacing. I'm just curious about other people opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xupuzulla

broxitar

May 29, 2021
How the fuck can you tell the version when it's been removed from Itchio?

1. Patreon locked down can't tell version
2. Subscribestar again can't get version
3. Steam pain in the ass trying to figure out what version it's at

I just went to the steam page for the game and noticed there are two content updates in the news feed. The Party Plane update and the Lizard Business update. Since I haven't played either yet, I know we're 2 updates behind.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Not that I like Karen as a person per se, but I definitely loved that she was secretly helping Olga out and never told anyone.

There's SOMETHING like a heart beneath those spectacular tits.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Karen has great character development. From a hag who despises all girls and Jack, to someone who likes or tolerates them, but never shows it directly.

Reactions: Xupuzulla and FGM01

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Not that I like Karen as a person per se, but I definitely loved that she was secretly helping Olga out and never told anyone.

There's SOMETHING like a heart beneath those spectacular tits.
But why Olga specifically, I've been wondering ever since.

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
But why Olga specifically, I've been wondering ever since.
Because Rick is a dick, probably, and he was trying to leave Olga completely cut off and ostracized from everyone on a deserted island. Karen probably figured that was a little too fucked up.

I mean, who knows, I'm spitballin' here.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes