Unity - Completed - Paradise Trails [Final] [HFTGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

datse

Top notch fap fap. Great graphics. Great progression. Girl likes to get naked in the forest... and that's not all she does. There's nothing left to do in the forest but go crazy on you. Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

This is a decent, pretty good game. At first, I was concerned about optimization issues. I wanted to play it on my older laptop that isn't exactly great for gaming, but which I can play The Twist, Last Hope, and House Party with no problems. It is a 2.7 GB game, and it took a long time for it to install. And once I started the game up, I was greeted with a black screen with no audio for three minutes and then a black screen with audio of birds chirping for another 1-2 minutes before the game loaded. The first time that I started the game, the game froze for five minutes when I clicked the Settings button so I had to exit the game. The second time that I started the game, I used Alt + Enter to switch to windowed mode, and clicking the Settings button didn't freeze my game anymore. And once I was in game, I was able to walk around and do things with minimal lag, which is good considering it is an old laptop. There is a bug with the Settings option though. If you lower Quality Settings from High to Low, you will notice no difference whatsoever. And if you go into the game and exit back to the Main Menu, the Quality Settings will be back at it's default High again. So really, there is no point in ever using the Settings menu. Just use Alt + Enter to toggle between windowed and fullscreen. The game is very atmospheric with beautiful and realistic scenery and nice bird chirping noises. You can even opt to ignore the girl and walk around the map if you want, which I did but I didn't go too far. Sometimes I was annoyed with the girl, other times not. As time passed, she became less and less annoying. At first, she sounded like an unattractive, overweight, closet feminazi liberal arts student pursuing gender studies. Hearing her blah blah me to death was more annoying than having to often close my eyes at her requests. And I didn't mind the walking at all. Also, I didn't find her body attractive at first when she was just standing around naked or walking. Her skin complexion was like that of a cheap barbie doll where it's the same color all over. But once I started touching her, I started to become mildly interested in her. Then when she fingered herself at nighttime, I was really turned on. And I really liked the blowjob she gave me. Her voice acting is really good in that she sounds like a genuine living human female and not like a guy using a voice changer or an AI. It was her "personality" that I didn't care for. But as time went by, she started to become less annoying. It's like her voice became softer and less liberal arts sounding. She still blah blah'd me to death, but it became more tolerable. Also, I think that after you complete scenes with her you can skip all the talking and just go back to the replays. She later introduced me to a friend named Brittany. Brittany actually sounds like a guy using a voice changer, so I had to mentally block out his/her voice. I quit the game right before Brittany and Ashley get naked. So to recap what I said, the Settings menu doesn't work, the game lags a bit when it first loads, after the game loads it might lag less if you Alt + Tab into windowed mode, the atmosphere is simply wonderful, Ashley sounds overly liberal but she gets less annoying over time, she looks unattractive when just standing and walking but once you start engaging in sex acts with her she becomes super hot really fast, and I think you can replay the sex scenes later and skip the walking and dialogue altogether. You will often have to close your eyes for her to get undressed or to play games like hide and seek. This didn't annoy me too much, but I think that the eye closing would be better if it wasn't just a black screen. If you were to close your eyes in real life, it wouldn't be pitch black. Some light would still make it's way through your eyelids. So a dark blur would be more realistic than a blank black image. It would also be nice if the MC's eyes were sometimes squeezed shut and sometimes opened slightly while he took a peek. Anyway, I will give this game a four star rating, especially since there are probably very few nature simulator adult WASD games like this in existence and most are probably not nearly as good as this one. This game is similar to a loli game that I played called Sarah Handjob, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is by the same developer.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The game goes like this:
    You follow this girl around the woods, and she talks. She is the same voice actress this dev uses as main character for all his games. At some point she stops and she tells some really cringy short story about her, and you cant tell who wrote the script, and how old she is supposed to be, cause she look 19 but she tries to be 13 and the script really helps with that.
    After this story she proposes some game or activity, and after this she orders you to close your eyes, so every time the screen will go to black for like 20 seconds for this kind of transition.
    When you open your eyes the "game" or "activity" has already started (this is clearly a trick to save work on complex animations like going to a tree and leaning into it, or undressing and such.
    They must have saved a lot of work doing that, and in the process they turn the game into a "default animation showcase".

The voice acting is bad, i understand sort of the job behind it, but maybe this girl is not getting paid enough cause her work is mediocre and cringy. For this i guess the script shares the blame, but her performance is not sexy at all, and in the sex part is really really bad, she cuts sentences to make sounds and resumes after seconds, there are even parts where you can tell she was about to say one thing and she doubts and says something different like:
    "Here naked in the M.. air" ( i was sure she was gonna say moonlight). This doubt moments are part of the final product.

Sex scenes are 1 base animation with an speed option and a variation or 2, like masturbation with the option to insert a finger, adn blowjob with deepthroat. There is a dummy when she performs things with the "MC" but that dummy is just there and doesnt move, she does everything.

So this game is basically an interactive ish animation player with some short stories as transition, and cringy voice acting. One of those ocasions where you can tell 100% that a girl is faking it, n doubts, you can bet 1000000$.