Others Parallel Desires [v0.2] [Run_666]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
So, after few dialogues Im supposed to deliver "reminder daemons" to Muriel. I bought several of them from LeGeir and nothing happens - just same dialogue over and over again, or Muriel starts disappearing after clicking on her. So no progress at all...

SussyFromAmongUS

Jul 27, 2024
So, after few dialogues Im supposed to deliver "reminder daemons" to Muriel. I bought several of them from LeGeir and nothing happens - just same dialogue over and over again, or Muriel starts disappearing after clicking on her. So no progress at all...
cuz its still incomplete, wait for update bruh

Reactions: run_666

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
run_666 - I noticed that you gave Sanke an obvious package. Not to presume too much, but will there be bisexual options with the male NPCs in this game in addition to the female NPCs?

Reactions: run_666

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
The game has a recurring bug where characters just flat out disappear. Workaround is to close and then open the game. godot still has a long way to go, I guess.

Reactions: Anonymouso2

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
run_666 - I noticed that you gave Sanke an obvious package. Not to presume too much, but will there be bisexual options with the male NPCs in this game in addition to the female NPCs?
idk yet, it will double the amount of work. for now, I'm just adding some male characters so we can have more options and maybe some extra sex scenes. at least, if it happens, the characters already exists :)

who will be the focus for the next update?
I'm doing a poll on patreon for this, and Donna is winning :D

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
yeah, it seems that is this bug where characters dont shows up. I'm trying to solve it.

The game has a recurring bug where characters just flat out disappear. Workaround is to close and then open the game. godot still has a long way to go, I guess.
yeah! and probably is something is the plugin I'm using for the dialogues, its truly helpful, but still in alpha :unsure:

no, you can definitely deliver the remainder demon. try closing then opening the game and see if it works.
the best way to ""solve"" this bug right now seems to be this

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Love the artwork and proof of concept. Also love the Futa on male without any forced domination/rape/etc. Can't wait for updates, especially Le'Geir, Hiss, and Nadyn (any chance of feminizing potions; not MtF potions though?)
As for others asking for male characters, my two cents is that I would love for femboys; otherwise no thank you.
An issue I have is that one of (if not THE) LI is already married and the game isn't tagged or warned with NTS/cheating, which more often than not isn't my cup of tea. I hope you don't add forced NTR/S in the future...
Another minor gripe is the game forces the player to drink alcohol to get with another LI. Again, extremely minor but immersion breaking for me when a character is forced to do something that the player can't control/wouldn't choose in order to progress (especially if character is seemingly a stand-in for the player).
A bug I found is that sometimes when I click on the characters, they disappear. The X button appears as if there's dialogue but the options and art don't appear. Loading a previous save sometimes fixes this, but sometimes it doesn't.
Anyway, can't wait for more and good luck dev!

Reactions: lurker2117

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Love the artwork and proof of concept. Also love the Futa on male without any forced domination/rape/etc. Can't wait for updates, especially Le'Geir, Hiss, and Nadyn (any chance of feminizing potions; not MtF potions though?)
As for others asking for male characters, my two cents is that I would love for femboys; otherwise no thank you.
An issue I have is that one of (if not THE) LI is already married and the game isn't tagged or warned with NTS/cheating, which more often than not isn't my cup of tea. I hope you don't add forced NTR/S in the future...
Another minor gripe is the game forces the player to drink alcohol to get with another LI. Again, extremely minor but immersion breaking for me when a character is forced to do something that the player can't control/wouldn't choose in order to progress (especially if character is seemingly a stand-in for the player).
A bug I found is that sometimes when I click on the characters, they disappear. The X button appears as if there's dialogue but the options and art don't appear. Loading a previous save sometimes fixes this, but sometimes it doesn't.
Anyway, can't wait for more and good luck dev!
I'm also not a fan of Male x Male unless one of them is a femboy, either. Judging by how the futa scene with the bar owner looks like, and by the fact that the MC is pretty masculine himself, I believe gay scenes are to be expected.
Regarding cheating, there is no netorase tag on the site anyways, just a netorare one.
About the bug, scroll up, the solution is to close and then open the game. No need to load previous saves, you can save on the spot and then load that.
Something I personally find weird is that none of the girls have any bulges, maybe in futa mode they could have something bulging down there. It's just odd.

Reactions: NOTAVPfan

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
idk yet, it will double the amount of work. for now, I'm just adding some male characters so we can have more options and maybe some extra sex scenes. at least, if it happens, the characters already exists :)

I'm doing a poll on patreon for this, and Donna is winning :D
Excited to see scenes with Donna!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes