3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
The level of optimization of this game is a lot better.

But they should the first game instead of releasing another.
Same developer as Fallen Doll... How can you not know? Same stuff, though Paralogue is in much earlier state than Fallen Doll.

Kinda sucks that Fallen Doll hasn't finished development and dude is making another game.
he said it's first concept...also means..fallen doll will reach its end...and he will switching since then

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
he said it's first concept...also means..fallen doll will reach its end...and he will switching since then
Paralogue runs much faster... Wonder how much did he cut or will he introduce customization features that are in Fallen Doll that are missing in Paralogue.

The game runs much faster than Fallen Doll, he should optimize and finish it first then spend time on a "concept" that is just attempt of covering up the fact he already moved on... There are like 3 scenes while the menu as clearly space for 12 if I remember correctly last time I played the game.

The guys are still fucking "goo"/featureless/bland while alien hound and bug are textured. lmfao

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
You can access the creampies/cumshots by dragging the cursor around her body when it changes to a double-sided arrow. This changes her posture in a scene.

PS: You have to fill the pleasure meter in the left upper corner.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Paralogue runs much faster... Wonder how much did he cut or will he introduce customization features that are in Fallen Doll that are missing in Paralogue.

The game runs much faster than Fallen Doll, he should optimize and finish it first then spend time on a "concept" that is just attempt of covering up the fact he already moved on... There are like 3 scenes while the menu as clearly space for 12 if I remember correctly last time I played the game.

The guys are still fucking "goo"/featureless/bland while alien hound and bug are textured. lmfao
well...who know what is he thinking but i am sure that Fallen Doll soon reach its end and this demo concept was made so his patreon will give their opinion before he start this project...but i am sure that he will continue to release fallen doll to its end.

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
cant get it to run. What am i doing wrong ?
unpacked , installed c++ runtime and DX , how to start now ?
Asks for validation always.......
cracked??.........really??.......
please . i need a "how to for dummies"

me do know nothin´ ..... stupido !!

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
this shit is quite hot despite the little content it has so far. The graphics are insane duuude.

jeremydash

May 30, 2019
i saw someone talking about this having a virus earlier and that has made me worried if i should download this one. anyone have any problems with it so far besides that one person?

Reactions: KrystalStuck

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
i saw someone talking about this having a virus earlier and that has made me worried if i should download this one. anyone have any problems with it so far besides that one person?

Anything cracked has a potential to give a false positive.Game runs ok and there are no viruses.

Reactions: KrystalStuck

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Will this game play in a Windows 10 virtual machine with 3D effects and Nvidia card on host?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018

Mostly due to his optimizing post-processing. From what I can tell as a dev.

Will this game play in a Windows 10 virtual machine with 3D effects and Nvidia card on host?
Install vmtools if necessary. May run, might be a little slower.

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes