3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well damn nice quality and interesting idea. Just the girl could be a bit curvier (in a healthy way) and with longer hair if possible

edit: or can I costumize the character? That would be damn nice

Last edited:

Azza

Jun 14, 2017
High Settings in 0.16 is now Medium Settings in 0.17. (So set your settings to Medium.) This is the biggest reason for the performance drop. If your resolution was set to 4K, that'd be the other reason. I cracked it and forgot to just copy my crack over a stock backup to keep the settings clean defaults so you might have it set to 4K and max gfx. My rig can handle big resolutions and games.
Hey Bupo it kind of looks interpolated/pixelated in my Vive. Is there a way to up the quality in the VR version? I do not have any settings for that.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hey Bupo it kind of looks interpolated/pixelated in my Vive. Is there a way to up the quality in the VR version? I do not have any settings for that.
As a gamedev (nothing here of course), I'd say double-check rendering resolution and target resolutions. If that doesn't fix, ask the gamedev. I don't actually run anything.

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
Excuse me, After extracting this file, is the internal exe a cracked version or need other ways to get the cracked version?
I noticed that the first few pages have keys, so where is the key used?
I also want to ask these questions because I noticed these keys.
p.s: English is not my native language, I am sorry if you don't understand.
I hope someone can answer my ignorance, pls

(1) 1.PNG

(2)
2.PNG

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Excuse me, After extracting this file, is the internal exe a cracked version or need other ways to get the cracked version?
I noticed that the first few pages have keys, so where is the key used?
I also want to ask these questions because I noticed these keys.
p.s: English is not my native language, I am sorry if you don't understand.
I hope someone can answer my ignorance, pls
Keys are never used if I cracked it. That one is cracked. Enjoy. :)

Jul 22, 2017
For his 3rd game he is making a loli. LOL I'm not sure how much of a loli she will look like with Patreon's strict rules and stuff. I hope it won't be a disappointment.

Reactions: Xol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
okay i "played" it now. the graphic is amazing. the girls are cute a bit of customization. many poses. you can see in what early phase this game or... simulator is.

what i missed:

- configuration of the curviness of the body aka boobs and hips etc
- the second girl just has one scene (and i pref her - erika? much more than the other one)
- some angles are weird (one vaginal you can't see anything, another vaginal you see more of the creature than from her..)

that pretty much it for the moment.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
okay i "played" it now. the graphic is amazing. the girls are cute a bit of customization. many poses. you can see in what early phase this game or... simulator is.

what i missed:

- the second girl just has one scene (and i pref her - erika? much more than the other one)
- some angles are weird (one vaginal you can't see anything, another vaginal you see more of the creature than from her..)

Probably belongs as a Review instead of Post.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017

what i missed:

You can rotate, pan, and zoom the camera, you know.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123
3.80 star(s) 66 Votes