3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Why does the game have different color parasites even though if you infect yourself with any color other than cyan it doesn't get recognized as parasitc werm?

Aug 24, 2016
Why does the game have different color parasites even though if you infect yourself with any color other than cyan it doesn't get recognized as parasitc werm?
but it does though. you can even see the other colors for the parasite overlays in the image files.
also, does anyone know how to play chapter 5 properly? I skipped ahead after the game got kind of stuck in chapter 4 and i'm kind of stuck with only a few werms maybe and one crewmate keeps going to the infirmary to be de-bugged and the tooltip tells me to make a choker so they don't do that.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
ah ok thank you, i had tried that but the game crashed and i figured it just wasn't something i could click on.

I think i've run into a bug or 2. The first is that putting eggs in people seems to just get forgotten at the end of that day so i never get the parasite i was trying to farm. The other is that sometimes i will go to a room with a character and the game will automatically enact some form of sex with them without me doing anything. This can be frustrating as 1) it usually picks something they hate and 2) it interrupts me while i'm trying to do other things with them, like adding chokers and the like.
This game contains alot of bugs unfortunatly, there are still changes being made to even part 1 and 2 wich is good. But the dev needs to make it bug free.

BellieIsFellie

Jan 15, 2021
Modded Parasite infection:
Version: 4.35a debug mod

Features:
Debug mode
Restored the ability to go back in history
Fixed a bug on part 2 the maker left out that was game breaking.

Access:
After choosing a part click on the character for the debug menu.

Android version:
Version: 4.35a unmodded
File: Workupload
How do I put the file in the unmodded version?

cheekykunny

Mar 16, 2020
ahhh i cant breed canals. the pop up says theyve been inseminated, i have room in my inventory but the just dont appear

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
No I mean like on android I clicked on the character and I didnt get the debug menu.
To enable debugging you can inject this javascript code into the page.
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.debug_mode = true
On chrome for android it can be done with either or .

Reactions: The negative one

elfing0r

Dec 5, 2017

I also did a local can with both malwarebytes and windows
It is of course possible I am getting false positives as I have never had any issue dling previous versions of this.

Tried installing the nopy instead of mega but my antivirus is still triggering.

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
It is of course possible I am getting false positives as I have never had any issue dling previous versions of this.

Tried installing the nopy instead of mega but my antivirus is still triggering.
Exactly what message are you getting?

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml detected is the message I am getting.
Since you're the only one seeing this it's likely a problem on your end. Your OS or browser might already be infected with a trojan dropper or similar, which injects malware into your downloads.

I wouldn't write this off as a false positive, if that were the case more people would have seen it.

ls2255

Nov 23, 2018
Unfortunately the game just seems completely broken since the last, or one of the last updates. In part 2, It's only possible to get more werms, but none of the other parasites.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes