Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Thanks very cool Mod, Hop to see updated mod for next game updates.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
after unzip the mod, I got a folder called "game 2" on mac and I held options key and drag that folder to autorun folder of the game and nothing happen

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks very cool Mod, Hop to see updated mod for next game updates.
Thanks! I will always keep the mod updated. I always update my mods on the same day that updates are released so you shouldn't have to wait long.

after unzip the mod, I got a folder called "game 2" on mac and I held options key and drag that folder to autorun folder of the game and nothing happen
You didn't follow the instructions. You're not supposed to rename the folder name to "game 2".

Mac: Unzip the mod then hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to your "ParentalLove-version0.9.1-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun" folder and merge the folders.

Reactions: Giovany and Ara-sH

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
You didn't follow the instructions. You're not supposed to rename the folder name to "game 2".

Mac: Unzip the mod then hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to your "ParentalLove-version0.9.1-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun" folder and merge the folders.[/QUOTE]
what do you mean rename the folder, it already said "Game 2" when I unzipped, and are you sure we put it in autorun? not game?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
like that? nothing happen
It's impossible for it to have already been named "game 2" because there is no "game 2" folder from the mod.
Delete the "game 2" folders and read the instructions again.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
It's impossible for it to have already been named "game 2" because there is no "game 2" folder from the mod.
Delete the "game 2" folders and read the instructions again.
Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 8.34.55 PM.png
yeah when I unzipped the mod, the game 2 folder came out.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've finally added an Android version of my PL Walkthrough mod. It's linked in the thread OP.

I've also uploaded Android versions for a lot of my other mods which you can
Enjoy the mod!

@Jeffreystargeryan

Reactions: Fred28

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
quick question, end of... day 1or 2... is it the mod or the game that did the "youve reached the end thanks for playing" fake-out ahem, 'nightmare' ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its been a while now since I played this game and your mod will make it easier to do.

Thanks for all your mods.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Mod is updated to v0.10

Changelog:
- Updated the mod to v0.10
- Added the four new scenes to the scene gallery

Android mod is still only 0.9.1 and I'll update it to 0.10 when Luxee releases a public version of 0.10

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
are you gonna add a walkthrough for the second harem route? because it is slightly different from the first one

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
are you gonna add a walkthrough for the second harem route? because it is slightly different from the first one
It doesn't have any different content at the moment besides changing the foursome scene into a threesome scene. If there is more added to it next update then yes I will.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote