Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Mod isn't working for me.

If I put the mod "game" folder in the ParentalLovePC.10 folder (whatever the main folder is called) - it just replaces the original "Game" folder. If I drag and drop all the files from the Mod "Game" into the original "Game" folder... it gives me no gallery or walkthrough.

Apr 16, 2019
When you merge folders like that (it asks to replace the original) it doesnt deletes the files on the original one, it just adds the new files on top of them, asking to replace files when both folders have files with the same name (and if this happens, agree to replace files).

As a different matter, I downloaded the mod and had this error come up when trying to save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appears to be due to some problem with that pop-up window that lets you name your save. I can click 'ignore' and it saves, just wont let me pick a name, which isnt a big issue but an issue so I though of reporting.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The mod has three routes but the game says there are 5 endings. Can anyone tell the differences?

Apr 16, 2019
The mod points to three paths (Elly, Emily and Harem), but there are 4 so far and there will be a 5th. From what Ive seen, the one difference is how you approach Elly, there are two paths with her and one is for her alone (the ending is already on the game) and the other you do not go balls deep with her at first but then give in. You get to see many different dialogues between those two Elly routes.

====

Im going for the Emily route now (my least favorite but I had to check it out), and there is problem with the mod:

Reactions: Graybo

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, the early scenes change a bit, mostly the ones where you'd hang out with her.
That's not true, the early scenes with Ada are exactly the same on the harem and ada routes.

Im going for the Emily route and there is problem:
Yes, that's intentional. there's no highlighted option for that so you can decide if you want to watch the game over scene or not.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Bigred49 @jpiddle
The mod download has been updated for v0.11

Changelog:
- Updated the mod to v0.11
- Added seven new scenes to the scene gallery

Since Ada's route now has a non-negligible amount of content I'll be adding her route to the mod next week along with some small improvements to the gallery UI. I would have added it now but I'm a bit too busy working on ES and Summertime Saga at the moment and need to finish work on those first.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote