preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
oh just in the same folder as the place where i click to enter the game?
how do i know if its actually applied?
thanks
No, in that folder you'll see a folder called "game" it needs to go there. You'll see if it worked if it doesn't say anything about it being 2040 or some other way off date.

Red469

May 18, 2018
oh just in the same folder as the place where i click to enter the game?
how do i know if its actually applied?
thanks
you stick the patch in the folder called game
You will know it applied cuz instead of room mate it will say daughter in the text

What choices do i have to make to get caught in the changing room?
Full Elly route
that includes asking if you can join in shower
Accept kiss
and make sure when you get the choice to join Emily take it if you plan to make her first time special and go for harem ending thats a must.

if you need further help, reply to this Or check the walkthrough at the start page.

not working below message coming ,,

winRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives ,,

:cry:
What exactly is not working?
What are you trying to do?

Things certainly escalated in this update! Looking forward to the end of the harem route. Kind of hoping it will end up with three "couples" who like to share, ie. MC + Elly, Jenna + Emily, Ada + Sofi.
Why three couples? Harem means anyone with anyone, Why be limited?

It's more of a Harem route than a ada route. Would be nice to have seperate routes for jenna and ada. Like the one for elly. Pretty curious to know if the maker has given any info on that.
I agree, There should be a seperate route for Ada and Jenna tho Jenna could be a whole new VN.

Due to Patreon there will NOT be a separate Ada route. That's why you need the patch to get ANY content for Ada.

Ya I get Fatreon has its BS rules so the nice way around it is a mod thats released.... Just saying it would work jus fine.
As to a separate Jenna route I haven't seen anything, and not sure how well that would work with the story. The game is about reconnecting with the Family and having SEXY fun. According to the story Jenna has always been around so I don't feel that a separate route would really fit (but that's just my feelings).

Just a thought[/QUOTE]

The Jenna rout is sort of already there... just happens to combine with Elly.
As far as it fitting... Why would it not fit? Life after all is about the choices we make.

Is there a way to turn on background for text like in previous version? It hard to read the text sometime.
Thats a good question, anyone out there know how?

Reactions: pim0

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Little known fact (As in, absolutely no one knows about this aside from me), the main character is scaled up by about 30% in that scene because I couldn't make the shot look right with the MC being as small as he is. Basically it always ended up with mc's face being around their knees or whatever and it looked really awkward.
Modern problems require modern solutions.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Little known fact (As in, absolutely no one knows about this aside from me), the main character is scaled up by about 30% in that scene because I couldn't make the shot look right with the MC being as small as he is. Basically it always ended up with mc's face being around their knees or whatever and it looked really awkward.
Modern problems require modern solutions.
a criticism it was not intentional :)

ylton hawkins

Nov 12, 2018
Um, not sure if you read my message wrong, or (probably) Me being an idiot and not understanding your message. I did NOT mean to say Jenna should or would be left out of the fun. I was just trying to say that a whole path/story that is JUST Jenna (like the separate 'Good Husband' and 'Elly ONLY' paths) wouldn't really fit the current story. A separate Jenna FOCUSED story would make more sense as a separate GAME that might take place BEFORE this one as she has ALWAYS been around the MC unlike all the other characters.

Jenna SHOULD be a part of the HAREM, and Elly paths since she has been a part of them developing. The 'Forbidden' Ada path doesn't really have much with Jenna (more the friend), so I don't know how well she would work with that. So I would say YES Jenna in Harem and Elly, PROBABLY no Jenna in Ada and Wife paths (I didn't play the 'Good Husband' path so don't know what happens there).

Hopefully I explained myself better this time. I agree that Jenna is IMPORTANT in the Harem AND Elly routes so needs to be a part of the happy ending. :)

Just a thought
You may find Sophie will have a larger part to play with Ada than most think in the future

Ktbrok

Jun 26, 2018
I just get the foursome route after install the WT-MOD. The OP version are not "complete" and is missing some scenes, probably because is not complete, due to be a non-patreon version.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes