goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I just get the foursome route after install the WT-MOD. The OP version are not "complete" and is missing some scenes, probably because is not complete, due to be a non-patreon version.
No, I got the foursome without installing the mod. You need to be on Elly's route, then switch to the harem route.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I have a stupid question, Why is it when I do a Tag search for pregnancy this game comes up, but in the tags on the OP under genre there is no pregnancy? Is it a future plan or just mis-tagged?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have a stupid question, Why is it when I do a Tag search for pregnancy this game comes up, but in the tags on the OP under genre there is no pregnancy? Is it a future plan or just mis-tagged?
I think it's planned content, there is mention of insemination in a dialogue choice.

Reactions: JJsworld

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Pregnancy is currently in game. The OP dosn't have it but the thread does.
If you believe the game is mis-tagged, you should report the OP and ask the mods to add the pregnancy tag. Posting it for us mere mortals to see doesn't do much.

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
I thought I already played harem games till now. So wrong...now this is a legit harem game! I would not mind going for an "Elly only" route though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I thought I already played harem games till now. So wrong...now this is a legit harem game! I would not mind going for an "Elly only" route though.
There is one. Sort of - it's "Elly + Jenna". We also have "Emily only", probably an Ada route (we don't know yet), and an unknown route.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
There is one. Sort of - it's "Elly + Jenna". We also have "Emily only", probably an Ada route (we don't know yet), and an unknown route.
there actually already an Ada route, but it includes Sofi, if you read the official walkthrough, its at the bottom called "The Forbidden One"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
there actually already an Ada route, but it includes Sofi, if you read the official walkthrough, its at the bottom called "The Forbidden One"
We don't know the result of "The Forbidden One", so that's why I said probably. It's currently pretty much the harem route.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
"Time" should be used very loosely here. That render took me about 3 minutes to pose and render altogether :geek:
Those 3 minutes could have been spent on a lovely Ada render! Guess i have to cancel my pledge :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Luxee

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
"Time" should be used very loosely here. That render took me about 3 minutes to pose and render altogether :geek:
In that time someone with your talent could have nearly finished A69. =P

Keep up the good work!
(And please don't forget A69, That game has a lot of promise *_*)

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes