Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Good lord, I just found this game and cant take my hand off my pants. The girls are all beautiful and lovely, dev is a god.
I've started playing this game fairly recently myself after putting it off for too long. I have agree that all of the girls are all much more consistently beautiful than most games I've come across, and the story is very captivating.

Reactions: Genji

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The mod has three routes/ endings. What about the others? Will that scene be in the Harem Route?
You must play the game without Mod

Download the Wt in the Op and follow the 4 route : the Forbidden One path , in this path you will be many scenes with Ada and her friend (Edit : Sofi i think the name )

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If you ever be in relationship,you will feel like it will be better if i have a harem..:LOL:,it all possible in game though.:cry:

Reactions: Fantabaldu
Apr 16, 2019
Ok, tho I like to fuck as many girls as possible, Emily route has some interesting scenes, like this one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reminds me of this meme

1781846094-use-your-force-harry.jpg

It also appears that you can go back into a harem-like route at many points. Just drop the word and them thots all over you in no time.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Genji
Apr 16, 2019
GodDamn thoe puppy Looking Eyes...How can I Ever Cheat with a girl like that by my side.Such a Cutie Pie.!
Yeah, her eyes are something else

But then again, Elly is also so adorable

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, her eyes are something else

She deserve it,after her get rape/sex slave and been sold by her own mother..she really need to get loved..and she really need protection by someone as strong as MC..hmm,kinda hard to stick with one route when other girls really need your supportive and attention

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
I really admire Elly, and I think she is really hot, but the one thing that I dislike about this game is the "getting intimate with the younger daughter", it's just weird and I don't find it hot at all.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I really admire Elly, and I think she is really hot, but the one thing that I dislike about this game is the "getting intimate with the younger daughter", it's just weird and I don't find it hot at all.
Its Alabama(facepalm)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
No, I'm just not pedophile.
I think that nobody here in this site is a Pedophile... One think is a game , another think is the real life . In adult games there are some sexual fetishes that many people like to play ; 80 % of adult games here in this site are about incest and sex with the mother or sisters , like Parental love is ... Do you think that if majority of people like some kind of this kind of Sexual Fetishes , in real lie the same player are or pedophile or want incest relationship.
This is an adult site, everybody like what they want in the respect of other person tastes...All these thinks should not be taken as an example for the everyday life ...

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes