Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think that nobody here in this site is a Pedophile... One think is a game , another think is the real life . In adult games there are some sexual fetishes that many people like to play ; 80 % of adult games here in this site are about incest and sex with the mother or sisters , like Parental love is ... Do you think that if majority of people like some kind of this kind of Sexual Fetishes , in real lie the same player are or pedophile or want incest relationship.
This is an adult site, everybody like what they want in the respect of other person tastes...All these thinks should not be taken as an example for the everyday life ...
Except you live in Alabama:censored:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
She is of age of concent
You know making a girl look like age 8 and depicting all info as all characters are over 18..doesnt really help in overcoming the fact how old she exactly looks.Everyone Has their fetishes..i am no one to judge their obligations or interest..but loli is the spot where i get little or very much uncomfortable...

Reactions: Billi.bolli

401Grem

May 14, 2017
You know making a girl look like age 8 and depicting all info as all characters are over 18..doesnt really help in overcoming the fact how old she exactly looks.Everyone Has their fetishes..i am no one to judge their obligations or interest..but loli is the spot where i get little or very much uncomfortable...
She looks at least 16 to me, thinking she looks 8 is a little extreme

Apr 16, 2019
MC left his family 12 years ago, and according to Elly, Ada kept asking when he was gonna come back. To be able to do that she'd have to be around 4~5, which makes her have around 16~17, which is consent age. Sofi is a bit older, they say so when you first met, which makes her around 18~19.

Also, even if Ada was a bit younger it would make the MC an ephebophile, not a pedophile.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
With the Ada thing it's more the dialogue than the model. I actually like her look the most, but the dialogue - total ignorance of even like French kissing etc - is off-putting. Luxee is making the dialogue parodic intentionally, I know, but when Sofi has some line about Ada's pussy like "Not shaved, but nevertheless completely hairless" or whatever, that does kind of kill my boner somewhat.

Apr 16, 2019
Funny, it makes me harder ;)

Well, Ada did say Emily blocked all sex stuff on the internet, so theres that. Shes also the type of people who like to hang indoors, playing games.

Now, if there's one thing with Ada that I didnt like is this scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fbass

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Emily is a good mother though,she keep their daughter safe than make them fuck around and curious when MC is gone

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Funny, it makes me harder ;)

Well, Ada did say Emily blocked all sex stuff on the internet, so theres that. Shes also the type of people who like to hang indoors, playing games.

Now, if there's one thing with Ada that I didnt like is this scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nah,im pretty sure the hymen is okay..light fingerfuck like that will never broke the hymen..dont you ever see a hymen or something?but,aahh,that scene is hot:love:

Apr 16, 2019
It really depends on the girl. Some even need multiple sexual intercourses for it to break, very elastic, but thats not the standard. And that was no light fingering, MC went ham on them, and hes kinda buff.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It really depends on the girl. Some even need multiple sexual intercourses for it to break, very elastic, but thats not the standard. And that was no light fingering, MC went ham on them, and hes kinda buff.
well,you need to experience first..and you will see if im right or wrong

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
It's impossible don't like Ada... You have fever? (y)
First of all, in my opinion it doesn't make anything better if the game says this girl is 18, but she looks and acts like an underaged person.

You're right beeing a pedophile means that the thought of sexual action with minors is turning you on. It has nothing to do with actually doing it. I only said, that I don't swing that way, I don't find children attractive at all, so I'm not pedophile.
Btw: I wasn't offended I just wanted to make a point.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes