armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Updated 25-Apr-2019

PL - 13/16 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.11
Release estimate: May
I bet you are waiting for Ada/Ellie scene.Maybe we finaly will get this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After all we already have this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
Hi All. I wonder if anyone can help me. Is it possible to change the script and remove the roomie, roommate text. dont want to use patch as I dont like incest, but I would love to be able to change roomie to names and roommate to girls or kids. Tried using console, but when you continue the game later everything is back to the original. Thx in advance

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi All. I wonder if anyone can help me. Is it possible to change the script and remove the roomie, roommate text. dont want to use patch as I dont like incest, but I would love to be able to change roomie to names and roommate to girls or kids. Tried using console, but when you continue the game later everything is back to the original. Thx in advance
You could use unren to extract the script, change the parts you don't like, then play through it again. You would have to do this for each release though.

Reactions: David Carr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You could use unren to extract the script, change the parts you don't like, then play through it again. You would have to do this for each release though.
You might be able to add a new file that changes certain words to other words. Drop it in each new version, like people do with the incest patch.

Look at @bas 's DoD Gallery Unlocker for some ideas on how to do that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dreams-of-desire-ep-12-gallery-unlocker-and-bugfixes-mod-v5-2-bas.11194/

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So where is Ada?
They are in same room with Elly.
I think they are in massage spa ( where we have only the threesome with Emily and Jenna) ... Ada is probably with Sofi in another room of the spa

Apr 16, 2019
why did ada path is not opening, whenever i click ada path, he says something and goes to ella
how to start with ada, on my first visit , he says nah bad idea and ignoring her
There isnt an 'Ada path', but she can be part of the harem route (on which you focus on Elly early and pick up others as the story goes). Things with her only really happen kinda late on the game, and early on its just small things here and there.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes