Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Because someone initiated a comment on the subject.
I mean, if by "someone" you mean you, then yes, you did randomly initiate it. That would in fact be the "necro'd response" I referred to. The post you quoted from July 2022 had little to nothing to do with the recent discussion, and the original post it was referring to (from Lord Ashram) also had little to nothing to do with the recent discussion, so it was quite a non-sequitur.

As for the actual post Lord Ashram was referring to getting reported and removed? I was here reading this thread when it was posted, before it was removed, and I remember it. The post he was upset about getting reported and removed had literally advocated rape, stating something along the lines of "real alpha men take what they want, and don't let anyone stop them" in the context of consent. But more importantly, since Ashram is deceased, isn't it pretty pointless to be reviving an argument about a post of his getting removed from almost two years ago?

Edited to add: I think I just figured it out. Did you think Lord Ashram was a writer or dev for this game? If so, he was not. He was a prominent modder, and that's it. He did not write any games or stories himself, as far as I am aware. The talk about the dev (Luxee) being driven away by this thread has nothing to do with Ashram.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
You're like me, you have to make situations relatable by making them personal. Most people can't see your viewpoint until you make it relate to them. That doesn't mean the person that you're talking to is stupid, it means that you're bringing out their empathic side.
Agreed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although some of the time the person that you're talking to IS just stupid...

Reactions: doccop63

Cheems59

Mar 21, 2024
Anyone else have problems with some scenes continuing on in an infinite loop? Can't progress the story at all.

Update: I'm not the smartest when it comes to troubleshooting, but I've tried what I can. Is this just an unavoidable bug?

Last edited:

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
Anyone else have problems with some scenes continuing on in an infinite loop? Can't progress the story at all.

Update: I'm not the smartest when it comes to troubleshooting, but I've tried what I can. Is this just an unavoidable bug?
its not infinite
skip it

Cheems59

Mar 21, 2024
its not infinite
skip it
I can't skip it, clicking/pressing space just advances the animation by a frame. And there's no on screen menu that has a skip option.

Edit: Randomly stopped doing it, finished the game (y)

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Not quite, but if you stare at her for 5 seconds (without clicking to continue to the next part), MC will comment on her.

Also, you'll receive a special achievement (you can access these from the main menu only, it seems).
I'd have to disagree. I know that it's meant as an Easter Egg but, if Dee is there walking by and the MC's not daydreaming, then it would Have to be in the same world, Especially if you triggered a comment about her safety. The comment itself means that the MC either knows her and her dad or is aware of their circumstances. As I said, unless it's a daydream, it Has to be the same world, otherwise the scene makes no sense.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'd have to disagree. I know that it's meant as an Easter Egg but, if Dee is there walking by and the MC's not daydreaming, then it would Have to be in the same world, Especially if you triggered a comment about her safety. The comment itself means that the MC either knows her and her dad or is aware of their circumstances. As I said, unless it's a daydream, it Has to be the same world, otherwise the scene makes no sense.
Nah... it's really just a nod to MrDots. PL is set in America... The MrDots games are set in the fictional country Donutasia (or something like that).

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes