botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
For like 2/3'rds of the time Luxee had a pile of crap for a PC so the first bunch of updates were pretty small.

And let's not forget our friends over at patreon fucking things up for a lot of dev including Luxee whose Patreon version now differs a whole lot with the uncensored release.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Enjoying this game a lot. Elly is cute, same for Ada. But to be honest I didnt like the sister at all. She comes in out of nowhere, and you are forced to fuck her and she even goes for the daughter as well.
I already didn't like her appearance, and she being pushed on my face when I just cared about Elly made it worse. She is even part of "Elly's ending", which felt more like "Elly AND your sister ending".
Anyway, this is just my personal opinion. Maybe other players liked it, but I feel it would have been much better if you had the option to tell the sister to get the fuck out of the house and let me fuck my daughters haha.
Oh well, aside from that I still had a good time.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Enjoying this game a lot. Elly is cute, same for Ada. But to be honest I didnt like the sister at all. She comes in out of nowhere, and you are forced to fuck her and she even goes for the daughter as well.
I already didn't like her appearance, and she being pushed on my face when I just cared about Emily made it worse. She is even part of "Elly's ending", which felt more like "Elly AND your sister ending".
Anyway, this is just my personal opinion. Maybe other players liked it, but I feel it would have been much better if you had the option to tell the sister to get the fuck out of the house and let me fuck my daughters haha.
Oh well, aside from that I still had a good time.
You can reject your sister in Emily's only path

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Do you get to keep the daughters as well tho? I mainly want to see content with the daughters, and I dont hate the mom so I don't mind if she is part of it.

Reactions: Repuci

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Do you get to keep the daughters as well tho? I mainly want to see content with the daughters, and I dont hate the mom so I don't mind if she is part of it.
Harem route ( you "bang" all the girls) Elly route ( Your redhead daughter + your sister) Emily's path ( only your wife obviously) Forbidden one ( like the harem with different dialogues or scenes with Ada, the little daughter)..... I recommend you to follow the walk through if you are a new player :)

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes