JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Damnit... My pullout game sucks... One daughter already calls, says she pregnant... Now without thinking, I done creampied, the other daughter...
Next thing you know, my sister will forget her pills, and I will knock her up, too... :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Fraxo and RustyV

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
i want to see Jenny,Elly,Emily,Ada and Sophie have full lesbian mode..eventhough im pretty sure they prefer MC to have sex with them
Why not both? They're probably taunting the MC to join his presents for being such a good MC

Reactions: Genji

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think an interesting arc would be where Sofi offers herself to the MC, but he declines, telling her that she doesn't have to and that she doesn't owe him anything.
That happens in the game.

To get the best outcome from Sof you need to turn down her advances and they have a heart to heart where he tells her she doesn't need to offer herself to him.

Eventually they get together under proper terms.

Anybody that has taken her up on the blowjob offer has just confirmed to her that's all men want.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

To get the best outcome from Sof you need to turn down her advances and they have a heart to heart where he tells her she doesn't need to offer herself to him.

Anybody that has taken her up on the blowjob offer has just confirmed to her that's all men want.
Declined the offer of a blowjob *is a gentleman* :)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

It should be noted that is the recommended choice in the Harem route, which happens soon after Sofi arrives at your house and offers something in return for giving her a place to stay.

However, the Walkthrough recommends taking the "Play along" choice in The Forbidden One route (i.e., Ada is your primary interest.)

Out of curiousity, I tried both choices for Sofi in The Forbidden One route and while neither choice seems to affect that Ada-primary path, Sofi's revelation and gratitude is lessened (i.e., her discussion scene on their "harem" arrangements is cut short), she gives you that obligatory blowjob in Ada's room and doesn't visit you in the hospital late at night. So, "Play along" with Sofi (instead of initially turning down her advance) is apparently a way to distance you from Sofi for an even clearer path to Ada, I suppose.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes