fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Or you could just answer the question..
It was actually a pretty good answer - if there were no "scenes with Ada" then the response would have been a clear "No."

In this case, you should ideally discover for yourself. "Scenes with Ada" could mean anything: as a background character, in conversations, in erotic situations, etc. - only you can know what you are hoping to see and experience.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I can't remember if I've said this... but man, I didn't like the scene of the where rando no 3, gets to see my girls in nude and didn't die afterwards. Not to mention the stalking ones as well.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
The threads are here for us to discuss content, chat about how we feel about content, and look for upcoming updates and stuff like that. Something as simple as "Is there this specific content?" is only gonna get you the original reply you received

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The threads are here for us to discuss content, chat about how we feel about content, and look for upcoming updates and stuff like that. Something as simple as "Is there this specific content?" is only gonna get you the original reply you received
Maybe he does not want to be blueballed and that content is a dealbreaker for him, so he does not have to wait for further updates or for it to never be added. The one with a stick up his ass seems to be you tbh.

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I wonder if version 0.13 is for start the 5th route or add the marry option for the Forbidden One? Since at the end of the harem & the forbidden One option we can choose to say's "This route will be developed further in version 0.14".

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I wonder if version 0.13 is for start the 5th route or add the marry option for the Forbidden One? Since at the end of the harem & the forbidden One option we can choose to say's "This route will be developed further in version 0.14".
He's since changed plans and said that the next installment will complete the Ada (The Forbidden One) route.

Last edited:
Reactions: jstreet
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes