arms99

May 11, 2018
I have to say, credit to luxee for his compression. Half the size of the previous update and I didn't really notice any loss in quality. Which is more than I can say for Melody where the image quality dropped quite noticeably a couple of updates ago.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
I'm not really somewhere I belong commenting on this, but I think I could just about faint talking about it. I figure.09 we can just hit the floor talking about all of this, since nobody's listening. No one wants to be breaking the habit of this site by stopping a discussion, but maybe we can all take a session away from lying from you and just go foreword with all of this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HoboCop86

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm not really somewhere I belong commenting on this, but I think I could just about faint talking about it. I figure.09 we can just hit the floor talking about all of this, since nobody's listening. No one wants to be breaking the habit of this site by stopping a discussion, but maybe we can all take a session away from lying from you and just go foreword with all of this.
Please don't use the forum while huffing paint. Thank you.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I wonder what is the last ending ? MC pick up the soap maybe
He did mention on Patreon what he was thinking for the fifth route:

"Fifth route, [Name still not decided]:
I'm not sure how much into detail I want to go on this, or whether I want to keep it as a surprise. But basically, there's like four or five different choices in PL that lead to a game over screen. The idea with this ending is to expand upon that, and get rid of the "game over" screens in the game entirely, and instead, have those be routes in in of themselves. The only exceptions would be the two fights in PL. Losing those would still lead to the game over screen."

However, he did also say that he may not even implement a 5th route. So we may only have 4 ending in the final game.

Reactions: fried

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Parental Love [v0.13] [Luxee] - Original Size: 753 MB

Download Win (400MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes