I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd9pastadagftalk'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "d9.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "C:\Users\satan\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\satan\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd9pastadagftalk'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.12
Wed Jul 17 10:02:45 2019

Someone know how to fix this issue here? :)
Yes, and a quick search will give you all the answers! :)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Is it possible that Elly dont get pregnant in harem/forbidden route. I have tried by not cumming inside but it did not work.
there are at least 2 sex szenes with elly near the end of 0.11 where it is not avoidable to cum inside her so i think the answer is no it is not possible.

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Is there patch upgrades 0.11 version to 0.12 ? I'll have limited internet connection for 2-3 weeks, can't download gb big whole game right now. i don't wanna wait.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
From Luxee on Discord today:

And yes boyos. Now with the whole plan figured out for 0.13. It seems I'll be finishing the entirety of forbidden one route in this next update

And 0.14 will be entirely focused on the harem route

I think this ending will be a lot happier than some of the other endings like my sweetie and pure husband
Psh, assuming we're all boys . . . still, a "happier" ending with Ada? Interesting

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Thu Jul 18 21:46:58 2019

Any Solution for this? This is not the same the problem mentioned in the changelog. Here the game itself doesnt launch

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Luxee made a Subscribestar account.

"Some people have been requesting this for a while. I now have a subscribestar account. For now I only have one tier the $5 tier, which will net you the latest version of PL. Check it out! "

Link:

Reactions: fried

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Thu Jul 18 21:46:58 2019

Any Solution for this? This is not the same the problem mentioned in the changelog. Here the game itself doesnt launch
This is a catastrophic failure. It can't find the label "start", which is the first thing in the actual game. Did you delete archive.rpa?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Is it possible that Elly dont get pregnant in harem/forbidden route. I have tried by not cumming inside but it did not work.
Hi 007
with your name, your asking if you can just have fun without preggo... and here I thought you had a License to Fill...

To answer your question, as far as I know no, in Harem its part of the storyline, but Yes it is doable, you simply chose the husband route and cause Serious collateral damage, Thats the only way Elly dont get preggo... but why wouldnt you want to?

Reactions: dipp007

Red469

May 18, 2018
All I know is Elly's pregnant body better come with even bigger and even more incredible tits. That'll sooth some of my butthurt.
MMMM but who will sooth her but?
And ya I agree with you, the niceness of having a Preggo daughter, and watch her Blossom, Delightful... Yummo.
I am sure the Dev will do a great job.

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
! C:\Users\Ahmed\Downloads\ParentalLove-version012-pc (1).zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\game\archive.rpa. The file is corrupt

I am getting this while downloading. Says that the archive file is corrupt. Any Solutions?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
! C:\Users\Ahmed\Downloads\ParentalLove-version012-pc (1).zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\game\archive.rpa. The file is corrupt

I am getting this while downloading. Says that the archive file is corrupt. Any Solutions?
While specifically downloading, or when extracting it from the archive?

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes