Red469

May 18, 2018
Hello can anyone give me some info on walkthrough

What is
My sweetie route and
The forbidden route
FYI: there is a Walkthrough on the OP
That Said, Sweet route is Elly all the way, Pick her from start to finish, also reffered to selfish route
The Ada rout usually means you pick her rather then Elly, so for the most part where you would normally do stuff with Elly you basically start off on husband route then Change that later to harem route.

I Trust this helps you.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You thought that was funny???
Wonder if you would laugh if it was your Daughter that someone just called that?
Seriously? ... I wonder if the MC plans a Get well card for that presenter...
Oh, they were responding to *that* smear by the game commentator? I was trying to recall which "tranny" comment was funny and couldn't figure out what it might have been ...

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The commentators were obviously a troll & just there to make us laugh.
Why do you get so serious about a "tranny" comment by them.

You know it, jim.

Reactions: Alleyway

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-09
Release Date: 2019-07-09
Developer: Luxee - - - -
Version: 0.12
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough -

Thanks ViperGts151 . for PC and Mac links and HoboCop86 for the Android link.

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
I can't use my saves from update 0.11 to play with 0.12.The game crashes as soon as I try to load my 0.11 save and I get the following 'Exception Error:File"renpy/common/00action-file.rpy",line 452,in_call_renpy.load(fn) Exception:Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back.Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?' Is there a way to fix this or will I have to start a new game?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can't use my saves from update 0.11 to play with 0.12.The game crashes as soon as I try to load my 0.11 save and I get the following 'Exception Error:File"renpy/common/00action-file.rpy",line 452,in_call_renpy.load(fn) Exception:Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back.Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?' Is there a way to fix this or will I have to start a new game?
My saves worked; not sure what the problem you're seeing is. Have you tried older saves?

Volaken

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone help me? I got this error.

=============================================================================
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd9pastadagftalk'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "d9.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\GAME\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\GAME\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd9pastadagftalk'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.12
Tue Jul 23 02:41:52 2019
=============================================================================

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I would like to see Ada get her own spin-off game.
Maybe where she and Sophie go away to college.
Takes a hiking trip somewhere.
A 19th century period VN setting where Ada attempts to travel (and fuck) around the world in a restricted time frame like perhaps 80 days.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I would like to see Ada get her own spin-off game.
Maybe where she and Sophie go away to college.
Takes a hiking trip somewhere.
A 19th century period VN setting where Ada attempts to travel (and fuck) around the world in a restricted time frame like perhaps 80 days.
But Rusty... shes already chosen ...

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
The commentators were obviously a troll & just there to make us laugh.
Why do you get so serious about a "tranny" comment by them.

You know it, jim.
Exactly! It was completely out of left field, and was making fun of the mindset that only men can be hardcore gamers placing high in tournaments, current statistical realities notwithstanding. It was meant as social commentary and humor. Plus, he was immediately fired! What more do you want? Imagine playing a game about fucking your kids and getting offended when you see the word 'tranny'. Shit, now I'm giggling again.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Just replayed this game after ignoring some updates. Installed mod. Now the question is, will Maim Lain be in all the games :cool:
Nicely done.

Really enjoying the updates. It is hard to ignore the updates of the fun games.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes