EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MpQ26VS9wWUEi3Zq5wMRZr8iSVLqdmdvjnHgsc1kszm1GmRvGiO4OV1efnRwdEIa.png

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-26
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: Luxee - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English, Portuguese
Other Game: Apartment #69
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Moderator Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Patches: -

Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery+Walkthrough Mod* - Multi Mod - Achievement Guide - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Endless thanks for the link.

img50.png img92.png img48.png img33.png img76.png img107.png img108.png 31612_sneak_of_.4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I will keep an eye for this game and will try to provide you guys with a walkthrough as soon as possible when an update get released.

I will be posting the walkthroughs here in the future. Hopefully the game will continue on the same space as it has good potential.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
dev tweeted that he is working on 0.2 and a release date will be announced soon.

i love the Elly render and wow what an ass! for sure will be fighting off "Erics" that try to swoop in on that.

i hope there's a slow corruption as these girls haven't seen you in years and know your past well enough. other than that looking forward to see what's coming in 0.2!

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I look forward to seeing more as well. The characters looks cute, and I'm always in for some corruption. :evilsmile:

Reactions: james lovell
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes