HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
The dev giving Ada a petite figure and making her clueless was a bad combination if you wanted to portray her as of legal age.
If you think about it long enough you may come to the conclusion that it never was intended to portray her that way in the first place :rolleyes:

To all the players that liked Ada before, but don't like her anymore after the reveal of this update I can only say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
guys, this is a work of fiction set in 2027. All the dev has to do is add in a piece of dialogue somewhere that says the age where you are considered a legal adult was changed to 21 or 24 at some point because gen y and gen z were too immature at 18. problem solved

Reactions: RustyV and GroPin

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Research by the moderators? 3rd party patch?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's simple. If you want Ada to be 18, don't marry her. If you don't want any Ada scenes, don't play with the patch, or don't go after her.

I find it funny that people are worried about Ada's age being illegal, when nobody talks about incest being illegal.

Rule #7 is meant to combat the CP issue. See it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/

If you're worried about the laws in your country regarding cartoon CP, see here:
rule 7 applies to depictions of prepubescent charachters, ada doesn't fit that description.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
As is sex with a 15 year old.
Most places have marriage exceptions for age of consent, btw.
Yup, I'm aware of that too.
My point was that - excluding personal opinions on that topic (which are perfectly fine) - many people here don't know what they are talking about when they bring up the law.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Is it me or the developer really doesn't care about Patreon rules. First incest then underage relationship ( sex and marriage ) I don't remember if polygamy is also included as if he is saying to hell to you I'm making it the way I want

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is it me or the developer really doesn't care about Patreon rules. First incest then underage relationship ( sex and marriage ) I don't remember if polygamy is also included as if he is saying to hell to you I'm making it the way I want
None of that's on patreon. There's an incest patch you download to "unlock" the incest and Ada scenes.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
My point was that - excluding personal opinions on that topic (which are perfectly fine) - many people here don't know what they are talking about when they bring up the law.
When I first read about incest I was shocked to know that a sexual relation with a cousin is consider incest. Here it's perfectly normal to marry your cousin that's when I realized I should not apply what I believe on everything
Beside this is a fictional story just enjoy the game

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
None of that's on patreon. There's an incest patch you download to "unlock" the incest and Ada scenes.
I didn't use any mods I used the android version. Deos that mean the android version is modded with the patch
But looking at his patreon you'll find a lot are talking about those scenes and what's going on so it's should be easy to connect the dots

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I didn't use any mods I used the android version. Deos that mean the android version is modded with the patch
But looking at his patreon you'll find a lot are talking about those scenes and what's going on so it's should be easy to connect the dots
The Android version is probably unofficial and is likely pre-patched.

What can patreon do besides ban people from commenting? A lot of people throw patreon under the bus for the whole anti-incest movement but it's actually PayPal. I'm not sure patreon cares to enforce the rules that much.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bottom line is if you like Ada then that's you and you should not have to justify how a fictional character makes you feel.
Micky Mouse owns a dog but is himself an animal, Donald Duck wears a shirt but no pants (pervert).
Keep in mind that fans speculating on aspects of a game is part of what this site is about (or turned into). That and being complimentary to devs by sharing their games we find entertaining (we are altruistic, not pirates).

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
13 years old xD
I Can't do this game. My own 12 or 13 year old. Thats beyond fucked up... Yes I have played games with older sisters but not daughters... Thats just FUBAR!!! Iv'e played this before but maybe I just got some scruples. Nope not for me..

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
In Pa. United States. It's 16 To marry with parental consent as far as I know.

Reactions: JJsworld

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
In Pa. United States. It's 16 To marry with parental consent as far as I know.
I was referring to people who were saying incest and sex with a minor are against the law, which is largely untrue worldwide.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I was referring to people who were saying incest and sex with a minor are against the law, which is largely untrue.
I really don't give two flying fucks of what content a game has.. To each is own... Just I liked the game till a point but ,no more.. Everybody have a ball but I'm not into that stuff... Enjoy!!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not sure patreon cares to enforce the rules that much.
Patreon are constantly taking pages down. A lot of games, like Dating my Daughter, had to be moved off site or they were going to shut down his page.

Harem Hotel got taken down because Ashley had a school looking uniform on despite it clearly stating she was at college. They didn't let him have his page back until he'd changed all her renders.

Whatever gets passed to their review department gets properly checked and they have no problems shutting pages down.

They more than happily enforce the rules.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Patreon are constantly taking pages down. A lot of games, like Dating my Daughter, had to be moved off site or they were going to shut down his page.

Harem Hotel got taken down because Ashley had a school looking uniform on despite it clearly stating she was at college. They didn't let him have his page back until he'd changed all her renders.

Whatever gets passed to their review department gets properly checked and they have no problems shutting pages down.

They more than happily enforce the rules.
Um..I Just said I don't care.. That's not for me.. That's all.. Put up Eskimo's fuck'in seals or anything.. Icebergs for all I care . Daughter fuckin' is not in my wheelhouse. If ya know what I mean... Put on whatever.. I don't protest. I just don't play>

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes