SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I finally got around to playing this and it's great! The writing is top notch - the funny bits are actually funny, and the girls are all sweet and have clear personalities. And the art is fantastic. Biggest negative is that the rides break down WAY too often - it gets to be a drag. Otherwise it's up in my top ten ongoing games.
Hint: visiting the attractions during the day resets an invisible counter as to how often they break. Like doing preventative maintenance. It's an incentive to actually go out and enjoy the park -- and all the random events we filled it with.

I got an Error message that makes me unable to start the Game.
It's funny that i could play the Previous Version perfectly fine.(windows Platform, version 0.07)
Can anyone help me ?
If you give me some more details (screenshots, error log, etc.)

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Hint: visiting the attractions during the day resets an invisible counter as to how often they break. Like doing preventative maintenance. It's an incentive to actually go out and enjoy the park -- and all the random events we filled it with.

If you give me some more details (screenshots, error log, etc.)
Untitled.png
Here ya go.
I don't have that error in previous version before.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I don't have that error in previous version before.
First google result says it's because you're mixing frameworks.
Typically you'll see this error when there's a mixing of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and applications.
Are you running a 32-bit pc?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So when can we get the "chillin'g like a Villain" Achivement? Helped everyone and beat them up in drinking games, everyone of them has the ✓

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Can someone know how I can find a "treasure" and a flower to advance the action with the two new characters of the tavern, Helga Sinclair and Gothel?
For the treasures just visit all the different attractions. Still not sure where to find the flower, or how to challenge Captain Hook to a drinking contest. All I can do is buy him a drink.

Is there a way to have the banquet for Cinderella? The MC just talks about it being a lot of food, and that's it.

Reactions: hentai charley

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
For the treasures just visit all the different attractions. Still not sure where to find the flower, or how to challenge Captain Hook to a drinking contest. All I can do is buy him a drink.

Is there a way to have the banquet for Cinderella? The MC just talks about it being a lot of food, and that's it.
The flower asked Gothel, you can try to draw it. But it does not work and Yen Sid tells you clues on a place where there is, the Neverland, and that's where we can challenge Captain Hook and he gives the flower in question if we win his challenge .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

lusaro

May 14, 2018
welp I can't find the trigger for Helga, I started from my 0.8 mobile save so maybe something went wrong but I did find Gothel and the hunter guy so I'm not sure though

Reactions: Scyra and schris462

Remnil

Feb 14, 2018
i am way earlier in the game I don't know how to continue the villain hut is here attacking my park rating. I have helped duf, hook, and the lady. I have the slut outfit for cinderella, but I don't how to get her to were it or do this parade or get aurora to fireworks.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes