EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover_1.gif

Overview:
When you are granted a magic pen with the ability to rewrite reality, you immediately begin creating your very own theme park...and filling it with sexy princesses!
Manage your time between visiting the girls and growing your park!
Each game update adds new girls, outfits, attractions, upgrades, and of course new scenes!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: SID Gaming F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22b
Language: English
Other Games: Magixxx Conquest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Cheat Codes - Achievement Guide -
Sigs

screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0033.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0027.png

Last edited by a moderator:

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
After Playing, some considerations:
1 - The only way to advance time now is by Drawing Practice (That I wouldn't recommend, you only spend time doing so), or talking with Sid, that usually takes more time than I would want to spend while just passing time (Btw you can just press Ctrl to skip the talk).

2 - Although the game concept is good, the engine selected is not the best suited for this type of game, Ren'Py would work better, and also faster to dev.

3 - The only scene up to now is fingering Cinderella and yet it's just your finger close to her pussy, there is not even a second image of it in her (frankly with 3 to 4 images you could even animate it easily, it's ok if you want to save time from not doing so, but at least let me finger her properly).

Looks like a promising game in the future, but keeping this engine and all, I would only download it again in a year or so, when there are more stuff to be seen.

For the Dev: Keep it up bro, I'm all in for Disney Princesses and I believe most of these fucking pervs also are, so nice choice of game concept, but be aware copyright, I would not use their real names.

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
dunno why but I found creepy that smiling Sid... I'll play it later when there will be more content hoping that I'll not found an alien in the cast... you know, you are in the mood and then you found this...

Alien.jpg

no... just no... okay that there is a doujin where alien like chics have a pussy tongue instead of sharp fang equipped one but still no... just in case the doujin I talk is a shota one... for the one interested in the doujin I'll put the name as spoiler here, is in japanese because I on't know the english one
I'll not link it because I'm not sure if I can do that or not since I would link the site where I DL it

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I know men aren't supposed to be the focus, but that wizard character design really needs some polishing...

Also, happy as always to see another corruption trainer (y)

Reactions: Morbid Devil

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Looks promising. Will wait till there's a bit more before trying, but I always enjoy these kinds of games.

Reminds me of a dirty joke.

Fairy Godmother says "Now be back by midnight or your pussy will turn into a pumpkin."

Cinderella replies, "Okay, that's weird, but fine. At least I get to go to the ball."

She goes and dances all night and is having a wonderful time as the clock starts striking midnight.

"Oh no," she says to her dancing partner. "I'm sorry, Prince Charming, but I must leave!"

"I'm not Prince Charming," he says. "I'm Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater."

Cinderella replies, "Well, I guess I can stay a little longer."

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes