RPGM - Parody World [v0.9c] [XR GAMES]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LordMirror

This is bad. Ntr game without a tag. Mc only gets to lick feet. You have to run around the map for fetch items and watch how others take your labor fruits(girls).
    Even for ntr game, it's bad. Fetch item simulator without a story only random events.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

jeff100

Where to start... Annoying.

You must walk everywhere to do pointless tasks which make no sense and give you no guidance whatsoever.
    The map I've seen in at least another game and the buildings as well, only few parts replaced.
    The story doesn't make any sense,
    the dialogue doesn't make any sense,
    the characters don't make any any sense...

I'm honestly baffled looking at this and even though the game is called "Parody World" it's not even good at being a parody of other games (assuming that was the intent). Honestly haven't played such a bad game in a while... Jesus.

Art looks alright but the poses... almost look non-existent and not really suited soo.... Yeah. Awful stuff.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Opinionated onion

This game lacks narrative story to the characters and quest. The npc are annoying an get in the way. The art choice is poor for this game style and not a turn on to the imagination. Needs a lot of work done moving forward. However the concept to the game is original and unique that needs to be executed properly. it has lots of potential and will try again playing it in the future hoping for a better narrative drive.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Dora Chueva

The game is nice, even though we must run everywhere. The lack of sexual contents is a flaw, but the developer is kind enough to listen to suggestions and complains. Another flaw is that there are too many unnecessary characters, like the protestors (demonstrants) and police officers, who strangely have the face icon like bandits in my opinion. Not to forget the workers in the landlady's office as well. Sentences feel off, and there should be more of face expressions; upset expression should be different from regular expression.

But I understand the developer is still developing the game. I expect to see more, especially if the developer listens to suggestions. Fast update is another plus point, and cliffhanging a character route is a good idea to make me asking "what's next? Come on." This game has a lot of potentials.