ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @Mikey Mike The games are a bit niche or at least I think that is why the ratio is the way it is. Some like them and some don't even get through the start due to the text heavy nature.

Gonarm

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the update, I'm pretty sure my game was bugged as I had no tasks and nothing triggered for a week. Annoying as I was most the way through the game. Anyways with the update it picked up a new task almost immediately and I'm now grumpily awaiting the finale.

I have to say that the move from hourly timeslots to morning/afternoon/evening was a great improvement, though there was still (I think) too much wandering around hoping to trigger something. That's about my only complaint, other than perhaps some more scenes should perhaps have been repeatable.

Reactions: Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Gonarm I am happy that you got to finish the game.
I am always happy to hear feedback about the structure of the game. I will take those things with me into the consideration for Horizon and if I return to take another pass at Haven :)
Thanks for your interest and time.

Edit: If anyone else feel like they are stuck for days in the game do not hesitate to contact me.

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
How do you get Alex and Ivy's birthdate and starsign, they don't appear to respond to the question, do you have to ask them in a specific location or?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @Zhelk Location shouldn't matter. Commands are a bit specific. "birthday" or "date of birth" should both work if I remember my own code correctly.

@VanillaBiscuit If you can't get past that feel free to send me a convo for a hint. It is part of the story.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hello,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone has a clue?

The morning after the event, Huo can still be found in her normal morning location (Plaza I think). After that, she leaves for a while. However, asking her or not shouldn't halt your progress. A few things midgame require the passage of <x> days after after <y> event for the next one to trigger, or be available. So if you're hitting every location at every time period and nothing is happening, just keep getting your budget/stock/bartender income until something opens up.

Reactions: Sezt

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
Hiya @Zhelk Location shouldn't matter. Commands are a bit specific. "birthday" or "birth date" should both work if I remember my own code correctly.

@VanillaBiscuit If you can't get past that feel free to send me a convo for a hint. It is part of the story.
I have tried both, game keeps telling me she doesn't understand me

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Whats the name of the model for gina? the construction worker
There is a command 'credits' which has the cast list.

I have tried both, game keeps telling me she doesn't understand me
If you 'check personnel' (or 'cp' for short), is the file still showing them as missing that information? Because that response will also come to you after they've answered those questions.

hazyy

May 14, 2017
where can I build the boardwalks? can't build at far east beach neither at beach southwest of bungalows

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @Atrin021 There is no walkthrough for Haven but if there is for Hotel the first game in the trilogy. If you haven't I would recommend starting with that. It will teach you the basics of Adrift and how to play the Himeros games. If you can make it through that you shouldn't have any issue making it through Haven plus you will have the bonus of your own choices carrying over into the game :)

Atrin021

Nov 5, 2017
Hiya @Atrin021 There is no walkthrough for Haven but if there is for Hotel the first game in the trilogy. If you haven't I would recommend starting with that. It will teach you the basics of Adrift and how to play the Himeros games. If you can make it through that you shouldn't have any issue making it through Haven plus you will have the bonus of your own choices carrying over into the game :)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes