ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
im stuck L:1714201617191712141518131410

and also what are the names of the models? tia
can't recall about Sext had it when you start a new game
hotel had if i recall right
but i don't think haven had it at start maybe this new completed have it to
i haven't finished it yet
and probably need to restart
maybe even from haven
cos i lost a hdd in a crash
i can't boot it up anymore
it was a external hdd

Reactions: geojo

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @geojo I will send you a convo shortly :)
Regarding model names. There is an ingame command for Haven but it does contain spoilers depending on how far you in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: geojo

ClaCor84

Jan 21, 2018
Just a heads up, both Google (via downloads) and Windows Defender flag this download as a Trojan: Zpevdo.B.

Rudimentary internet search says that most hits for this are false positives but either way, not risking it. I've downloaded a bit off this site but this was the first download where chrome actually told me "Failed-Virus Detected"

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @Imthatguy9924 I will need your L: number to give a specific hint in this case. Feel free to send me a pm with it.

@ClaCor84 Quoted from earlier in this thread and the Hotel thread.
Yeah, the virus flag has been an issue for a long time with Adrift.

The VirusTotal list has 14/65 engines detecting a generic flag. It does not contain any known trojans, but just parts of code that might look like one. I fully understand the hesitation, but sadly there isn't much I can do other then comfirm that I have added nothing to the Adrift runner other then text and images.
The only thing it might hurt is your wrist, if I have done my job right :)
If you think it is worth it you can work around this by adding the file or the folder you download it to as an exception in your antivirus software.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Hiya @Imthatguy9924 I will need your L: number to give a specific hint in this case. Feel free to send me a pm with it.

@ClaCor84 Quoted from earlier in this thread and the Hotel thread.

If you think it is worth it you can work around this by adding the file or the folder you download it to as an exception in your antivirus software.
sure thing, its L:63377585718450

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Will send you a convo shortly :) You have to focus a lot on the other paths.
Edit: Can't send you a PM. So here goes.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Will send you a convo shortly :) You have to focus a lot on the other paths.
Edit: Can't send you a PM. So here goes.
Im gonna keep it 200 with you chief, im a fucking idiot. I was typing south west not sw the whole time...... I should really pay more attention to dialogue and not get distracted by pretty girls on the screen or to scruffy amazing bearded.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I think I found a bug, L755775857210760. I was in the lap and went to walk to the workshop just seeing if there is any events nearby there. It popped up with the text as if I was in the mt and skipped forwarded in time. But it could be in all fairness me being an idiot and not realizing I clicked on mt path and the walking back over.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @theblindbot As far as I know there isn't one. I haven't made one for Haven.
I made one for Hotel since it is a lot trickier to play and it is important to complete to understand the story of the trilogy.
If you have played Hotel you should be able to complete Haven by just playing Haven. I will always be willing to give hints here.

D

Deleted member 751536

I lost my save a while back and would be gratefully if anyone was willing to upload theirs, preferable from 8.0 or near that point.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@akantos and the others asking for saves. Sadly that is the only thing I can't help you with. I only have development saves and they are not compatible with the release version of the game. Besides as the game takes earlier choices into account it would be tricky for me to do so without affecting your outcome and in turn your progression into Horizon.

I hope you do find someone who can help you.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes