ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
A quick update on Horizon. Chapter 1 is out for Patrons and the Public release is set for 20. June. I will make a new thread here when the time comes. If you want to read a bit about it I have made a preview post to explain some of the important choices like the "fetish" choice that refers to the new optional Incest tag that will be added to the 3. game. I hope some of you will give the new game a try and have your transfer number ready :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Johor1

lonestar001

Dec 28, 2017
I am trying to finish this one before i try out your new game, but I am stuck with nothing more to to. I am at location 101317101211111012131510119
I find your games interesting and fun to play! Keep up the good work!

Emps42

Nov 22, 2017
tried deleting this file after i couldn't play it froze my computer several times. had to get a tool to remove it. donttrust this file download

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
From where did you download the file? Because I've never had a problem running any of Sezt's stuff, or removing it from any computer I've used to play it.

mattbmann

Mar 5, 2018
Can't figure out what to do when the only task I have is to bartend, but still don't know how to. Couldn't find any other activity. Any tips?

My code is 8101799998101113964

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, the bartending task pops up too soon.

There are some events that only happen a certain amount of time (up to 7 days for at least one event) after another event. Personally, I would take a day or 3 and walk into/through every location I had unlocked, which includes leaving and returning to the location you started that portion of the day.

Sezt normally keeps an eye on the forums he's linked his game through, so if this didn't help, he'll probably respond pretty quickly.

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Stuck at the moment. Have been checking every location at all times of day for a couple of weeks with nothing triggering. The only thing in my task list is "Still files to decode. Estimated 9% complete.". My code is L7811777857110760. Any help would be appreciated.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
You need to have Brea decode the database files that Scruffy gives you access to. Have her do this in the morning, before you have her do any other tasks.

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Seemingly stuck right now.
day 367 , cd shows nothing and cs shows nothing.
any help appreciated please and thanks.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Enjoyed Himeros Hotel so I tried this out: is it just a grind for money each day to then put into repairs? I'm a couple weeks in and the grind isn't fun at all. Does the game open up once the repairs are done or is that all there is to it?

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Is there an easy way to directly copy text from Adrift into something like notepad? The only text I can select properly is in the input box, and since I'm trying to gather enough hints from Haven to figure out how to trigger the secret scene in Hotel, I find myself having to transcribe a lot of the game's text.

Edit: Hrm. I guess the transcribe feature is probably good enough. Still would rather be able to select and copy text directly, but maybe this is the best available solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sezt

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone got an answer for this maybe?
Not with the information you've posted. There's a number at the bottom of the interface after the L. Post that number and Seztworks can help you.

Is there an easy way to directly copy text from Adrift into something like notepad? The only text I can select properly is in the input box, and since I'm trying to gather enough hints from Haven to figure out how to trigger the secret scene in Hotel, I find myself having to transcribe a lot of the game's text.

Edit: Hrm. I guess the transcribe feature is probably good enough. Still would rather be able to select and copy text directly, but maybe this is the best available solution.
Yeah, the transcript is the only way that I know of to get to the text that way.

Reactions: Henry73au

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Turns out I wasn't getting pings in the Haven thread since it isn't mine. I am sorry to anyone asking questions here over the last month. I will go back and help anyone who had issues.
Starting with Henry73au Will send you a hint shortly.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
lonestar001 mattbmann Amberzed If any of you still need help please send me a PM or let me know here and I will love to help. I am sorry it took so long to respond here.
VonRaschke It opens up a bit after you do the initial stuff. There is a some grind but I hope it is worth it.

Joutei

Sep 1, 2017
Awesome game!

There is a bug with boardwalk after finding second way to enter this location (from north path)
Description says only: "There is also a path going southeast in the forest."

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Joutei Thanks for the kind words and the correction. I will take a look and put that into the next round of patches :)

coolantrs

Oct 10, 2017
hi all,

how to ply this game
some one have all the commands exclude north west south east sleep and nap

thanks

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hey coolantrs I would very much recommend that you start by playing the first game in the series, Himeros Hotel. It teaches you how to play and comes with a walkthrough. It also sets up the story for the two later games Haven and Horizon. There is a link on the frontpage of Haven.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes