ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Enjoy your games and your choices of models keep up the good work
It's a shame too many people don't want to try it or can't because of the false positive virus from twine because I think a lot more people would enjoy your games

I don't know if I am stuck or move to another mission. I chose rls as my first mission and have scanned and searched all areas but now I can't continue after the city center as it tells me it is too dangerous to continue 4022423000000

Reactions: yurface

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
A quick recap of the votes and how the results will influence Horizon. Read if you are interested.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello Dongness You had the choice to unlock it and there has been one scene related to it (it depends a bit on your choices from Haven and Hotel.) More to come in future content.

Rennigan

Jun 4, 2017
Heyo I just completed the rep mission but I can not get any further.^^ I'd be happy about a small hint. Thank you in advance :D

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi all
I never played adrift game. Can some1 tell me some basic commands. Like direction "west" etc. Or how can i find them? Thanks

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya zargana I would very much recommend that you start by playing the first game in the trilogy. Himeros Hotel. It teaches you how to play the game and there is a walkthrough. After you have made your way through that you will be able to beat the other two games by yourself. There is a link to Hotel on the front page of Horizon. It also links into the story and you can transfer your progress over to game 2 and 3.

Reactions: Henry73au

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hiya zargana I would very much recommend that you start by playing the first game in the trilogy. Himeros Hotel. It teaches you how to play the game and there is a walkthrough. After you have made your way through that you will be able to beat the other two games by yourself. There is a link to Hotel on the front page of Horizon. It also links into the story and you can transfer your progress over to game 2 and 3.
Thank you.

Reactions: Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya yurface It looks like a possible end yes. If you get the endmarker popup that is the current end of the content (for your choice).

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
A note regarding the optional incest content in the first few chapters. It does take a couple of steps. First you need to agree to it in the early game. It does also require that you have made a specific choice in Haven for the first storyline. If you started without a Save Transfer or didn't make that choice in Haven you will not even know it is there at this point.
That will change later as there is more content coming (some that is not choice dependent) but I wanted to make things a bit more clear as it stands right now.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
The next public release is up on the Patreon page (Link on the front page). Will be added here as soon as the busy moderators get through their backlog.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I want to play this game but I can't get it to work on Linux and I really don't want to reboot in Windows. Damn decisions to make....
Nevermind, it chose to work this time. I'll just look away and pretend this never happened...

Reactions: Henry73au and Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya yurface I am sorry to say that it doesn't work like that. The L: number is only for troubleshooting or help. You have to load a savegame if you have it.

yurface

Oct 20, 2017
no chance you have a save file or know where they might be if i uninstalled since the last version?

i just dont wanna play through the first 75% again.