ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HimerosHorizonLogoThin1.jpg

Overview:
You play as a young man who used to work for your uncle at a hotel. Things have changed a lot since then and now you find yourself in the strangest place yet. Himeros Horizon is the conclusion of the Himeros trilogy and the choices you made will stay with you until the end.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-08-06
Developer: Seztworks
Censored: No
Version: 0.90a
Language: English
Prequel: Part 1 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Hotel, Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screens1.jpg Screens2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I can't run it. I get unhandled exception errors when I try and do so. I also can't remember the ending password from the second game : (

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Krowe Thyler The Incest tag is new and there are some reasons for that. It is optional and one of the two major choices you will make in the first chapter. It was voted on by the Patrons as a requested fetish and there are some storyline reasons why it has been added. The choice you make is non-branching as it only changes descriptions of events and just removes incest from the game if you do not like this kind of content.

I will have to note that the Incest option will end up being slightly more canon in the end but both choices will make sense and I will do my best to give equal time to both descriptions.

Last edited:

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Teal Depending on what kind of error you are getting you might just be able to press continue and press past the title screen. As Dalamar mentioned running in Admin can help or if you had issues with Antivirus before adding the file to exceptions.

Regarding the save number that is an issue I can't help with sadly. You don't have a save towards the end of Haven you can load?

Dtrain327

May 23, 2018
Probably being an idiot but I'm stuck way in the beginning after you first sleep, I can't figure out how to progress.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Dtrain327 I have to ask. Have you played the two first games in the trilogy? If not I would recommend starting there. They teach you about how the play my type of games and there is a walkthrough :) There are links in the first post under Prequals.
If you have played them please send me a private message and I will give you a hint :)

Dtrain327

May 23, 2018
Hiya Dtrain327 I have to ask. Have you played the two first games in the trilogy? If not I would recommend starting there. They teach you about how the play my type of games and there is a walkthrough :) There are links in the first post under Prequals.
If you have played them please send me a private message and I will give you a hint :)
Funny enough I'm just stupid and figured it out on my own but thanks!

Thyler

May 14, 2018
Krowe Thyler The Incest tag is new and there are some reasons for that. It is optional and one of the two major choices you will make in the first chapter. It was voted on by the Patrons as a requested fetish and there are some storyline reasons why it has been added. The choice you make is non-branching as it only changes descriptions of events and just removes incest from the game if you do not like this kind of content.

I will have to note that the Incest option will end up being slightly more canon in the end but both choices will make sense and I will do my best to give equal time to both descriptions.
Ah okay, interesting development then. Still want to say that i am a big fan of your writing and can't wait for the rest

Reactions: Papa Ernie and Sezt

autor

Dec 2, 2017
Apologies if I'm being an idiot and missed it, but is there something in this like the display from Haven that showed current objectives? I know the help menu is there, but it would be nice to be able to check what the current mission/side objectives are (for example, I just had the talk with Danika about history and am trying to figure out if there's something I need to do to continue. She said evening, but I can't seem to find the right place/command).

Sorry for being demanding, really love your writing style and design, can't wait to see moreof this story!

Reactions: Henry73au and Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
ptmg30 It shouldn't be as that is the number for the completed game. I don't think there should be any issue with the last couple of versions of Haven. If you want you can send the me the save and I can take a look at it. Send me a direct message.

Reactions: Bob_Bob_Bob

AHD

May 26, 2017
Sezt Of course it's up to the artist to decide the medium he wants to work with and i really like your work but the engine gets fairly tedious. Did you every consider creating on a different platform?

Reactions: Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
AHD All the time :) I did test different platforms when i started out but didn't have the skill back then and Adrift did work for what I intended to do. As it was planned as a trilogy it was always the plan to finish it on the same platform to keep it consistent. If I create anything after this I will most likely do something different on a different platform.