ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Stuck at L:30202291827322325341322167 S:6145154515427 (stuck aso like Bravemax above)

Last edited:

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello Dole
That should be what the update was for just after Bravemax :) Just download the game again and that should fix your problem. It wasn't pushed to the frontpage but the files here should be the updated version.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hello Dole
That should be what the update was for just after Bravemax :) Just download the game again and that should fix your problem. It wasn't pushed to the frontpage but the files here should be the updated version.
???
I have the newest version why should this help?

The next problem is the virus alarm that normal delete the exe immediately so you must cut the web to play it.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Alright. I am sorry about the false negativ virus flag on the file. This happens for some virus software.
You can mark the game folder as an exception in your virus software that should help here and in future cases.

The newest version should solve the progression issue you have were the Office build is blocking your progress. Load the game, run around the station until you find the next. It should show up within a day. If not please send me message.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I walked around a week or so I give you my save. When the problem normal should be solved it makes no sence to try it out again.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello again Dole. I checked your save. I am not sure where you were walking around but I got an event in the Biodome in the morning as soon as I jumped in followed by a number of other events.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hello again Dole. I checked your save. I am not sure where you were walking around but I got an event in the Biodome in the morning as soon as I jumped in followed by a number of other events.
I can`t say why I missed it. Played further till this point and I don`t know what I have to do. No help hints and when I see correct no event trigger when I walk around.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Alright. This can be a bit tricky. Well maybe. Since it is an erotic game most people take the chance when prompted to interact with the girls :) Some of the scenes are optional, some are not even if they may seem that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Henry73au and Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Alright. This can be a bit tricky. Well maybe. Since it is an erotic game most people take the chance when prompted to interact with the girls :) Some of the scenes are optional, some are not even if they may seem that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks reached the end for this version.

Reactions: Henry73au

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Slaylife It will be close. The final release was planned to be around 300 events (I released a third of that in V0.90 to ease the pain a bit). I have crossed that number at this point and I am still wrapping up "on station" events. I am missing the "endgame" events and endings. It is getting much closer but I can't promise this year as it stands. There were just too many things to fit into the release and I would rather have it be done as intended then rushed and lacking. I am sorry for the long wait but I can say that nothing has gone wrong at any point (besides some Adrift issues that I will cover around release).

Reactions: Henry73au and Gloot

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello again bravemax
Sorry for the delay. I have been away for the Holidays and New Year. Progress is trucking along. Solid on the other side of 300 now. Just added the last StepUp event. The station events are more or less done. Missing the Endgame missions and the endgame wrapup itself plus the endings. It is getting closer but still some work to do.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Slaylife. Still coming this year. Hopefully mid 2024. I have had tech issues with some of the endgame events but the endgame is almost done. It has been slow...slower then I would like but that is always the case. We are past 350 events and will likely overrun 400 if not 450 with endings.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Slaylife. Still coming this year. Hopefully mid 2024. I have had tech issues with some of the endgame events but the endgame is almost done. It has been slow...slower then I would like but that is always the case. We are past 350 events and will likely overrun 400 if not 450 with endings.
Might it go to 500 or even 600 events? Or do you have some limit on how much will you implement to make the game feel truly completed and with a polished and fulfilling conclusion?

After all if it ended up going up to such numbers then adding to that bug testing, endings based on choices and stuff then I find it unlikely that it will be released in 2024.

So would you still say that even with all that you have to finish and a potential "if something goes wrong" scenario the game will DEFINITELY be completed in this year of its merely your hope and not a guarantee?

No pressure but I kinda do not want to hype myself too much for a release if it might be still a fair bit away. Like they say no expectations no disappointments...at least when it comes to release dates and not the actual quality of the product.

Anyway good luck!

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Slaylife I had a plan way back when I started Horizon. I mostly was able to follow that until we hit the mission select releases. That was when things started to grow out of my initial timeline. I was optimistic (as I try to be) but life as always gets in the way. So on top of the tech delays, life delays we now have "bloat" delays. The last part will be positive once the game is out and done (at least I hope so) but right now it is are a pain in the butt. I underestimated how much branching would add to the final event count and how draining it would be from a writing standpoint. I want to make sure as many storylines are closed off and feel somewhat finished. Given the amount of characters that alone accounts for 50 extra events I didn't really think about in planning. I had the ending before I started and basic outlines for the steps to get there but the in between details each grew as well and that is what I just finished. I am at the endgame and currently writing the final maybe 30 events before heading into the endings themselves.
When it will release depends mostly on testing and tech. That is where things can drag out now. Writing if all goes well will be 2 months and then testing. Testing 300 events and the ending system is going to be a pain. Not looking forward to that :)
So either just before summer or late summer (if something goes wrong) would be my guess at this point.

Reactions: Gloot and Slaylife