ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

yurface

Oct 20, 2017
Hey <3 love the game. Just wanted to ask about the new update, i seem to be stuck or I dont know what to do.
Cd says select new scout missions with optilink. But i only get the 3 usual options. and i cant progress time since it says i got stuff to do. And i got a new stardeck sara research.

NVM figured it out!

So how did you progress?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya yurface
I might be able to help with that since this is a general hint.
When you get the error message that "you have stuff to do" that means you are in the middle of an important task that is time sensitive. In the case mentioned you have to select a new mission. Rest in spoilers below :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Henry73au

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello monmon_noname In some cases the directions are noted in the text and and it will not always show on the map. In this case you have to go "down".

thinman873

May 8, 2017
L:16821715161015131296131
Is there anything left? I have been just going to different places for a few days, but nothing seems to be happening. There are no operations shown when i hit "cd".

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello thinman873 There is a clear marker when you have reached the end of the current content. I will have to check your number a little later (not near my comp) to see if I can help you out.

thinman873

May 8, 2017
Hello thinman873 There is a clear marker when you have reached the end of the current content. I will have to check your number a little later (not near my comp) to see if I can help you out.
I am sorry. I had a relook, and finally after a lot of time, did reach the marker.
You have really put in a lot of effort in the story. I have really enjoyed playing all three games.

Reactions: Sezt

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Still enjoying all your hard work as I would like to see others do the same as well
But I can't figure out why people on here who like to complain about abandoned games, or absent dev's don't rave or enjoy
playing your games more... when I see so many abandoned or less thought out hard work, I am at a loss as to why more
people aren't at least trying the work of a dev who, at the very least, is finishing his products with a well thought out premise
and execution of his vision

Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up
I hope when you finally do finish your trilogy, you continue to produce quality games as you have done so far

Reactions: F1Fan and Sezt

Gloot

Jan 3, 2018
My guess is that Adrift scary most of the potential users. That is a shame since the game is good and doesn't even require that much effort on the input.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I see no [animated] tag, so no gifs or videos, but just static images, is this correct?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Grimtown. I have been adding gifs in the newest versions. There is a toggle to disable them if needed. The tags haven't been updated since the initial release. I will take a look to check if some need to be added or changed.

Each repeatable piece of content has 1 or 2 gif attached.

Reactions: Grimtown

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
When I try to load my old finished Haven-save, I'm stuck while the L-number is all 20s. I last player this a year ago and am not sure at which point I saved. Is it possible to get the choice-number for the start of Horizon from the file, or do I have to start again/ignore the first parts?