VN - Others - Completed - Part-time Wife's Affair - Ripe Femininity and Passionate Moans - [Final] [Studio Pork]

1. 3.00 star(s)

matsuy

To be quite frank, this visual novel is somewhat underwhelming. I have "played" one, two other titles by the same developer before -- so I already knew what I was about to experience here: loads of text, a few sex scenes. This time, though, the writing was just too bland for my liking. It basically boils down to a straight-forward cheating story (which covers all the stereotypical fetishes)... no surprises, no twists, nothing which you couldn't see coming from miles away. Kudos, however, to the translator.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dokusatsu

Another wonderful entry from Studio Pork. Great art and the story was enjoyable to watch unfold, and not just for the lewd scenes. Also the voice actress for Yumi was particulary *chefs kiss* for this if I had to describe her. Fantastic casting and voice direction. You could definitely just get lost in her voice. Always looking forward to more Studio Pork.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

nicod

COMPLETED REVIEW
    Story 9/10one of the best stories i have ever played .. starting slowly detailed with emotions ,sensations and character development
    gameplay0/10no gameplay at all
    voices 7/10only one female voice - no male voices - all female text voiced
    decisions1/10only one decision to make at the end of the game and depending on it you move on or you got fucked up
    art 7/10one of the best art i ever saw but so much text so little images
    art : text (ratio)3:10only the sex scenes have arts and not many CG to expect
    music0/10sorry so annoying i muted it
    animations0/10no animation in this game (sometimes 2 frame pic loop)
    MC4/10i don't like when i control a male who act shy and let the woman start the interaction and here this was that type of male protagonist
    translation-translated
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

That's one Amazing VN! In fact i would give it with ease 9/10. From the preview pics it gives the belief it's some hardcore nukige, but that's not the case. The hot scenes won't start from the 3rd minute as like the most nukige's, but the progress between the MC(he is the pushy one) and the heroine is slowly and is very natural and well made.

There is one route, with 2 endings, which have to be triggered with choice little before the end, i like them both, one of them is wholesome.
    The characters in the game are only few, so you gonna have hot scenes with only 1 heroine, but they are many and various(nothing nasty). The writing is good and the heroine is a master of the voice, she sound so mature and sexy.

There is no weak points anywhere, so that's a game you should deffinitely try out!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

Very nice (for a visual novel). Just note that it's a typical Japanese VN, which means it has lots of text and dialogue, good looking but not very original artwork, and no choices.

I'm usually not a fan of these games. There's often an endless amount of boring dialogue and most times I end up skipping everything just to watch the lewd scenes. In this case however there was something that kept me hooked. The story has a good build-up and it actually sparks your interest about how things will develop. The main female character is interesting, naughty and well thought out. And the husband and son are a nice addition to the story.

In conclusion: it's a typical Japanese VN, nothing new or extraordinary there, but within that genre this is definitely one of the better ones I've played.