Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 24, 2018
If I'm not wrong, you might have to hire her first (by clearing out one of the areas to unlock her in the hire menu). Afterwards she will be at the gym from 22:00-00:00, whereas the glasses girl is there from 20:00-22:00.
Oh thanks! I'll try that right away.
Yup, that did it.
That game does have its challenges. If anyone's got an early strategy to make lots of cash, feel free to enlighten me :D I have trouble especially with getting the barmaid drunk and beating Biker Girl's ex, too... hopeless I tell you :LOL:

Last edited:

Fioli

Apr 17, 2022
Does anyone have a save of the version with DLS that came with BeplnEX? I need a save before completing the DLC or with the DLC already completed. I need it for translation into my language.

bnze.go

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys how did some of you get the bad end for the blue hair mother (ntr scene)? I intentionally lose to the jacked dude boss but theres no bad end, the main characters just said they will return later to fight again

Also, is there a similar NTR bad outcome for Miki (the tattooed lady) in the game ?

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2018
I would agree, about the save. I'm missing very few of the storyline bits, and I am at day 28 with 102% goal achieved (on my second attempt at the game, yay!). I probably won't want to redo *everything* just to get a couple bits. I have for example, at the gym, a missing step for glasses girl at shoulder press, and one at leg press for muscle girl. How do I make them switch to the required machine? They seem to always favor the same.

Last edited:

dreamingpie

Formerly 'ultimatehg'
Nov 20, 2021
Hero post full save with DLC ty. Im tired of running this game all over
I would agree, about the save. I'm missing very few of the storyline bits, and I am at day 28 with 102% goal achieved (on my second attempt at the game, yay!). I probably won't want to redo *everything* just to get a couple bits. I have for example, at the gym, a missing step for glasses girl at shoulder press, and one at leg press for muscle girl. How do I make them switch to the required machine? They seem to always favor the same.
If you don't mind a hacked save.

Save slot 2. It's not a 100% save, but it has everything you'll need for every possible scene. Included my storage_index too which has pretty much every important scene unlocked.

Everyone's missions are cleared, so for the 2 girls who still aren't at 100 heart you could just talk once or twice and get it to max. Alcohol tolerance set to 9999 so you can just finish up all the remaining convos by spamming, you don't need to actually get any of it correct. If you only need the girls to be drunk just use the dice and RPS minigames since they are 100% winrate (all items achieved).

For the gym, everything is maxed (except the treadmill since it's not needed for any scene) and all possible scenes have been achieved. Glasses girl is there from 20:00-22:00 and the other girl is there from 22:00 to 00:00.

Enjoy

Extract contents of the zip to /MassageShop_Data/game_data

Jun 24, 2018
If you don't mind a hacked save.

Save slot 2. It's not a 100% save, but it has everything you'll need for every possible scene. Included my storage_index too which has pretty much every important scene unlocked.

Everyone's missions are cleared, so for the 2 girls who still aren't at 100 heart you could just talk once or twice and get it to max. Alcohol tolerance set to 9999 so you can just finish up all the remaining convos by spamming, you don't need to actually get any of it correct. If you only need the girls to be drunk just use the dice and RPS minigames since they are 100% winrate (all items achieved).

For the gym, everything is maxed (except the treadmill since it's not needed for any scene) and all possible scenes have been achieved. Glasses girl is there from 20:00-22:00 and the other girl is there from 22:00 to 00:00.

Enjoy

Extract contents of the zip to /MassageShop_Data/game_data
Thanks for the file! Just in case I'd actually want to rerun the game, and since you hacked this, would it be possible for you to make one that's got , from day 1, money and booze resistance maxed, only? I posit that frm there, one could develop the game as they like?

dreamingpie

Formerly 'ultimatehg'
Nov 20, 2021
Thanks for the file! Just in case I'd actually want to rerun the game, and since you hacked this, would it be possible for you to make one that's got , from day 1, money and booze resistance maxed, only? I posit that frm there, one could develop the game as they like?
I had one for day 2, new game+, right after the tutorial and first night. Though since it's ng+, auto mode and acceleration are already unlocked and story characters are pre-recruited (except for gym girl 2).

I don't have one from day 0 since I used cheat engine to change the values instead of editing the save itself (oftentimes this leads to unintended consequences so I try to avoid save editing where possible). I didn't keep any non-NG+ start saves since I didn't see a point in not having pre-unlocked automode or staff.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes