Seeking Passed out. Game where the MC can fuck a girl until she faint, and then keep using her limp body.

fmegamaker

Aug 6, 2023
Guys, i have a fetish about games where the MC can fuck a girl (con or non-con, i don't mind rape) until she get exhausted, and then he can keep using her body like a toy for as long as he wants. Do you know any game where you can do that?
The closest thing i found like this was Sleeping Sister (https://f95zone.to/threads/sleeping-sister-final-uma-noare.72628/), but i want more... I like sandbox games, and i the game doesn't need to be all about this, but i wish there was a free world game where the MC can do that kind of extreme stuff.

metexxx

Oct 27, 2018
I mean idk if it will scratch your itch but Honeyselect and the rest of the illusion games all have a "tired state" for their positions i believe

Reactions: fmegamaker

fmegamaker

Aug 6, 2023
I mean idk if it will scratch your itch but Honeyselect and the rest of the illusion games all have a "tired state" for their positions i believe
Yup, i think i've played them all, they are great indeed... A shame that Illusion stopped making rape games, they were really good at it.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Guys, i have a fetish about games where the MC can fuck a girl (con or non-con, i don't mind rape) until she get exhausted, and then he can keep using her body like a toy for as long as he wants. Do you know any game where you can do that?
The closest thing i found like this was Sleeping Sister (https://f95zone.to/threads/sleeping-sister-final-uma-noare.72628/), but i want more... I like sandbox games, and i the game doesn't need to be all about this, but i wish there was a free world game where the MC can do that kind of extreme stuff.
Oh and also, Something Unlimited -> You can keep the female superheroes captive within your organization's basement cells. And once at max corruption you can keep using their body as a toy for as long as you like. There are some repeatable scenes and the corruption process can get quite stale/repetitively formulaic at times, but might be something worth looking into as well.

Reactions: fmegamaker

fmegamaker

Aug 6, 2023
Oh and also, Something Unlimited -> You can keep the female superheroes captive within your organization's basement cells. And once at max corruption you can keep using their body as a toy for as long as you like. There are some repeatable scenes and the corruption process can get quite stale/repetitively formulaic at times, but might be something worth looking into as well.
Nice!