EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BannerF95.png

Overview:
You're the main character of Passion City. You've just graduated from the top of the Hokkaido University and got to start working as an intern in one of the top companies in Japan!
You sign the papers and you're ready to go!
You've been positioned in Jōnetsu, a moderately big city with many places to go and visit. As soon as you arrive you meet the foster family that you'll be staying with, and later another intern in your company! Start small and grow within the company meeting new people all over the city, build friendships and relationships with many girls in the city.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2019-12-17
Developer: Chrys -
Censored: No
Version: Beta 1.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Mobile ARMEABI: - -
Mobile ARM64: - -
Mobile x86_64: - -

Pic1.png Pic2.png Pic3.png Pic4.png Pic5.png Pic6.png Pic7.png Pic8.png Pic9.png Pic10.png Pic11.png Pic12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Genre is usually comma seperated values and not just a new tag per line, just so that they do not take up that much space. Also it seems your request is well structured, have you already 'Report' it so that it can be moved to the 'Games' thread?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I am, should I have put the forum name on the Developer, instead of my own?
No no no, that's fine I just ask because if you are you should get in contact with admins/saff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified. Also I wanted to make sure so that I could wish you best of luck with your game, the samples look great and I'm a sucker for Illusion assets.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
No no no, that's fine I just ask because if you are you should get in contact with admins/saff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified. Also I wanted to make sure so that I could wish you best of luck with your game, the samples look great and I'm a sucker for Illusion assets.
Thank you so much! Will do so!

Reactions: LewdTheLolis
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes