5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
The window is weird in the sixth picture. Has she slithered between the wall and the window frame...? :eek:
Yeah, it looks like the dev wanted it to be a vertical sliding window which she could partly open and get stuck in, but only had models for horizontal sliding windows. So he decided to use the horizontal model, but place it with a gap between its bottom and the actual wall XDD.
Not very noticeable but definitely looks very silly once you spot it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Passion Paradise [v0.1] OrangePeelGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 750 MB
Original Size Mac: 733 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 77 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 60 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Looks promising all I'm missing a difinitive end to the content for this update.
I'm roaming around aimlessly now and have no idea of there is more content or not.
Looking into the savefile it feels like I'm missing content.

Reactions: OrangePeelGames

OrangePeelGames

Mar 27, 2020
Looks promising all I'm missing a difinitive end to the content for this update.
I'm roaming around aimlessly now and have no idea of there is more content or not.
Looking into the savefile it feels like I'm missing content.
I understand what you mean. The journal was meant to help with that but it can still be a little unclear. will sort this out in the future and will release walkthroughs soon :)

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I understand what you mean. The journal was meant to help with that but it can still be a little unclear. will sort this out in the future and will release walkthroughs soon :)
You know what would be easier than creating an in-game journal and a walkthrough? Not creating another damned free-roam game (it's not sandbox, it's free-roam).

I've gone on and about the risks of free-roam games, and I'm constantly proven right.

Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to get invested with another free-roam game when there is a high chance it won't be here anymore, in just a few months.

Reactions: EZ8lt and geamoiri

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You know what would be easier than creating an in-game journal and a walkthrough? Not creating another damned free-roam game (it's not sandbox, it's free-roam).

I've gone on and about the risks of free-roam games, and I'm constantly proven right.

Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to get invested with another free-roam game when there is a high chance it won't be here anymore, in just a few months.
You should give this game a try, the free roam or sandbox is pretty easy with inside walkthrough, trust me I prefer VNs myself but this game is pretty easy, if I have to put an example of Easy sandbox it will be Summertime saga or Milfy city. I mean the sanbox is very much a trigger events thing in this game.

Reactions: OrangePeelGames

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
You should give this game a try, the free roam or sandbox is pretty easy with inside walkthrough, trust me I prefer VNs myself but this game is pretty easy, if I have to put an example of Easy sandbox it will be Summertime saga or Milfy city. I mean the sanbox is very much a trigger events thing in this game.
I did, and it is exactly what I would expect from a free-roam game by a new developer.

So much time has been spent on the free-roam elements that there is little to no content of substance. There is no difference between it and the many other free-roam games that litter the adult gaming grave-yard.

The game it's self delivers nothing interesting or unique to the industry.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
not sure if its just me but after cleaning the bathroom i cant talk to no one or sleep also after clicking the panties in the bathroom you cant do anything else as well
I made off with the panties ok... the bug I found was when I went to the gym in the evening... I accidentally clicked on Yasmeen and now she goes wherever I do! She's a creepy stalker now... but she's MY creepy stalker! :p

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who knows where to find the key to the shed, I'm in Kathy's room but i can't find the box?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote