VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Passionate Revelations [v1.0] [Cloaca Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TrashyAF

I was quite interested in it at the start, since the focus on animations felt novel to me. However, I feel like it ends right when it starts getting good. It's a 15 minutes game, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Try it out if you want a very short cheating based story.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

There really isn't much to talk about here, it's a fifteen minute VN with the only choice being the perspective you view it from. There isn't any build up, she's out having public sex from the first day they're apart and what little conversation the pair have together makes it seem like they hate each other. The translation isn't great either, almost certainly a google translation and there's more than a couple of missed lines.

I guess give it a go if you want to read a barebones story about a turbo slut cheating on her loveless marriage?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Amin_sun

It is a promising game. The design of attracting characters and this kind of payment to them is interesting.
    The future towards which the story goes seems attractive and interesting. Looking forward to seeing the hottest scenes in the future.
    I really like the corruption of the female character to be discussed in detail and to see her corruption slowly.
    And finally, thank you for making this interesting game.