BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
You are Dave, a hyena who just finished his final year of schooling along with a few of his friends. What better way to end the school year than to spend it at an all expenses paid stay at a luxury mansion for a whole month? After all, after this month, everyone's going to be moving away to focus on their chosen paths in life, so this is the last time that everyone's going to be together for a long way.

Will romance flourish in the time spent isolated in a mansion, living the high life? Or is this all an elaborate ploy by someone pulling the strings at the mansion itself that just sees the group as a bunch of playthings for something much more sinister? Expect a story full of questions and mysteries as the friends suffer through tragedy, death, and a looming threat that grows ever closer all while trying to remember the nicer times in their lives before everything may come to an abrupt end.

Characters will die, decisions must be made, and shying away from the consequences of such will only make the journey forward harder. Can you change their fate by using the mysterious vault that seemingly wants a password to open? Is this your one salvation to save everyone?​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-29
Release Date: 2023-03-14
Developer: Grizz
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

v0.32.1
Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Why the lack of story summary? There's one on the Patreon page for the game. Here:

"You are Dave, a hyena who just finished his final year of schooling along with a few of his friends. What better way to end the school year than to spend it at an all expenses paid stay at a luxury mansion for a whole month? After all, after this month, everyone's going to be moving away to focus on their chosen paths in life, so this is the last time that everyone's going to be together for a long way.

Will romance flourish in the time spent isolated in a mansion, living the high life? Or is this all an elaborate ploy by someone pulling the strings at the mansion itself that just sees the group as a bunch of playthings for something much more sinister? Expect a story full of questions and mysteries as the friends suffer through tragedy, death, and a looming threat that grows ever closer all while trying to remember the nicer times in their lives before everything may come to an abrupt end.

Characters will die, decisions must be made, and shying away from the consequences of such will only make the journey forward harder. Can you change their fate by using the mysterious vault that seemingly wants a password to open? Is this your one salvation to save everyone?"

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
For the first ones, just go through the bad endings and at some point you'll get a word in red (Usually from a letter you are sent). In fact, if you get to day 11, they literally show you a paper with a red word. It's day 10 the tricky one

Reactions: Kitterkiller

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Just a heads up for people interested, this game usually updates on 15th (Have in mind this happens in AU time too). It'll be 0.26 for public, and 0.27 for patrons.

EDIT: This is my first time uploading something. This is the new 0.26 public PC build. Tell me if it works

Last edited:
Reactions: Alrekdpek

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

What's in this update?
- Day 16: Tyson (Path A, Path B)
Okay! First update of 2021 and honestly I'm... a little disappointed. For those that were aware of what happened over Christmas, you know why. For those that don't... well, essentially I had to hand-write the update in a notebook given I functionally had dial-up internet and spend what time I had between when I got back and now to transcribe it into something playable. It plays, it reads alright, and there will possibly be errors I need to fix but nothing game breaking. Hopefully.
There's also something else I'm trying. Hopefully, I've gotten rid of all the red words in the game. I say hopefully but I worry I've missed one somewhere that the search function didn't find. But the thing I'm trying is that when you hit a bad end, rather than boot you back to the main menu it'll prompt you instead so you don't necessarily have to save at the vault every time. We'll see how it goes and if people like it or not.

PC Build:

MAC Build:

LINUX Build:

Mobile build courtesy of Vanzohollen!
MOBILE Build:

Jun 5, 2019
The game is progressing really well and love game genres like these. They offer characters the most growth. Any update for a guide for the 0.31 which is the latest update on itchio?

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
What's in this update?

- Day 14 (Path C, Path D)

We've reached the end of an era with this one. For those that typically avoid the bad timelines, this might be worth checking out. There are a few gems in there that might make it worth the sad times.

Fair warning, there may be some bugs or continuity errors. If you encounter any, by all means let me know as soon as you find them so I can patch them out. I think I caught the last one right before I'm about to head to bed, but it could be tiredness that's making me blind to like five others.

What's missing in this build?

Honestly, a lot. I threw a lot into this update but I had to make decisions to cut stuff I wanted to have in this one so it was at least functional. Namely some back-end stuff that I wanted to have in there but if all goes well, people won't even know what exactly was missing until next month.

Plan for next build!

Housekeeping. I have some life stuff likely to come up over the next month so just in case that impacts me enough to not have a build ready, expect a bit of polish up on some systems and a bit of tidying about the place. There'll be sprite development streams over on Discord as much as I can, as well as getting some extra writing done.

Big thanks to Bearcakes, Leo (the one that can do a kickflip) and a few others who did deep dives into typos and continuity errors (Especially you DenDen). Game updated to a0.31.1 to reflect this for PC/MAC/LINUX.

PC Build:

MAC Build:

LINUX Build:

Courtesy of Vanzohollen, a mobile build!

MOBILE Build:

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
The creator of the game has jumped on the anti-piracy bandwagon so it'll probably be a bit harder for me to find the updates as they come out.

Reactions: Zano45