Tool Pastel Art (not colors) effect in photo editor?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm trying to figure out if there's a photo editor with a decent pastel art effect and review some of the results to see if it might work the way I'm hoping it would. I'm looking to take DAZ images and make them look like they were drawn with pastels.

I mean pastels as in art chalk, like Millet, Degas, or Renoir. Obviously, I'm not expecting that level of quality from the result, but Google only seems to know the word pastel as in "that pallet of childish colors you use at Easter parties," and everything I've found looks like either flash animation for a baby-shower or it still just looks like a normal photo but with the colors changed. Neither shows any real texture change the way I want. I tried adding some other key words, like chalk, art, or painting, but that quickly took me to images of street art and oil paintings.

I have some images I could use to try it myself, if I have to, but I still need to know what's a decent photo editor that even has such a tool, and obviously I don't want to pay for anything fancy before I know if it will do what I want. Can anybody point me in the right direction?