Pasture Soft, Alibi and other names for the same dev circle?

Yck

Dec 16, 2017
I assume at least a few of you guys remember an old Japanese dev circle named Alibi as they made quite a few of decent games. They had quite a troublesome story: First they dissolved Alibi and took all of their games from dlsite, then created Alibi+, released a few games under this name and then dissolved and took the games from the internet again. Currently, they're still working under the Pasture Soft name, and their games are still "heh... decent" but have definitely improved, gotten longer and more ambitious over the time.

Thing is, I could swear their story was much more turbulent and they had more profiles (other than Alibi, Alibi+ and Pasture Soft) and released games under them. I dug a bit and found out they also went as Soap-Group and seemed to have released at least one game under that name (untranslated, not on F95), and I'm wondering if you guys remember seeing any other dev circle launching their games? Anything other than Alibi, Alibi+, Pasture Soft and Soap-Group.

Reactions: Human1993

Som-one

Oct 24, 2020
, and are all suspiciously similar. There was also a similar RPG Maker zombie-apocalypse game somewhere, so possibly one more circle.

Reactions: Yck