Pateron Question

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Hi there,
I'm starting a Pateron for my content(sort of from request of fans) and in the tier I wanted to offer my supporters to be in the credits and given a finished copy of the game. Having never used Pateron before I don't know what to expect.

I was wondering... If someone subscribes for one month and then leaves... will there be a history of subscribers present and past to keep track of them all? Or would I need to write down their names monthly :unsure:
And in the same scenario, how would I get a hold of them to give them a finished copy of the game if they're no longer a subscriber?

I wanted to trouble shoot this before publishing it. >.<
So if any experienced Pateron publishers who wouldn't mind explaining/sharing with me what the experience is like, I'd really really appreciate it!!

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
You don't need to write their names, there is a section called "Relationship Manager" where you can see your active Patreons, as well the ones who were once your Patreon and then canceled, there are a lot of filter options there.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
You don't need to write their names, there is a section called "Relationship Manager" where you can see your active Patreons, as well the ones who were once your Patreon and then canceled, there are a lot of filter options there.
Thank you for answering this!!! That's a relief, cause I'm nearly 100% I'd make errors trying to record it all haha
Thank you!!!