Ren'Py - Completed - Path of Love [Final] [MFN]

1. 1.00 star(s)

feastofcrows

Terrible dialogue, no story, no characters, and endless grind. What's not to love? Honestly though, one of the most lazy "games" I've ever seen. I really don't know what else to say other than it's awful. Don't waste your time.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

JoDo24

wtf is this... game? i don't really know what I'm looking at here tbh,

look this game is literally just grinding the game... and I like grind but this... i can't even describe what i played, you click buttons and after an hour something happens I think

unless you use the secret cheat button hidden in the game don't play... like really the renders are ok but not anywhere worth it,

don't click that mega link unless you hate yourself, like cheats, or grinding is your fetish
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

I don't like games that make no sense without the walkthrough. I guess I like more of a sense of immersion, with the PC having motivation for doing certain things and motivation to avoid certain things, and the NPCs likewise giving a semblance of living lives separate from the PC. There's not enough structure in this game to give any semblance of people living real lives--if you text someone over and over again, their points keep going up and no time passes. In the same way, you can talk to a person over and over again before class. There's no indication while playing about earning money or getting better at sneaking. Just not a whole lot of fun to play.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Duergh

as for now(v0.3) game is waste of time u can do everyactivity in it after just2-3 min in it as u can grind every single stat, girl love and cash just by spaming lmb rapidly

huge step back as from v 0.2
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Satir Girls

This is very good start, You doing great!
    I have a little advice - in Studio neo, in settings/map turn off map's lights and put in some of your's, by hand - scene will look very believable , with this method daz3d (almost) quality can be achieved.
    Nice coding and fluid language.
    Good composition and posing.
    Satir Girls approves)
    And if this is Your first game - than You are golden, because with time - You will become only better.
    The dev, who deserve to be supported.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Super short demo. About 15 minutes worth of play time.
    It's not a bad intro. The renders are good, and the few
    characters you're introduced to are well done. I hope
    the next update has more story and characters. The dev
    has done a good job for the intro. Giving just enough to
    catch your attention, but not be over crowded with to
    much. I recommend waiting for the next update to fully
    enjoy what's being made here. Keep up the good work,
    and I look forward to seeing what happens