VN - RPGM - Abandoned - Pathetic Demon [v0.3C] [Mack''U]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NTR(Natural)

its good and its 2d and and whats more its animateddd!!!!! if this game update every month i think it will go to the top and whats more girls what an ideal 2d chara to have sadly it doesnt have discord to have a chat
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Teschos

interesting story, not grindy and well draw character (the MC maybe could use some improvement). Many different battle modes, but maybe a bit too many, could be better to focus and improving 3, max 4, merging some together. Looking forward to this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: very good and fun.

characters: really nice and well done.

scenes (erotic ones): really hot.

draws: really nice.

gameplay: is very good.

music: nice and not anoying.

conclussion: really fun to read, well writed, and with strong characters, in general, is a nice ride
    the strongest point, are the characters, you can feel all the work and though they have on them.

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.

psdt: the school design is too big.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

metd23

Reviewing version: 0.01.

A VERY strong first demo for this game. Includes a good amount of content and really establishes the story (which doesn't happen NEARLY often enough in h-games).

A very interesting protagonist as well. The overview might make you think he's the usual loser pervert protag that just wants sexy-times, but he turns out to be quite intelligent and introspective. I like that he has already shown a few flaws, makes him a far more relatable protagonist. Very pleasantly surprised here.

The story is setup nicely. Has a rather interesting premise and the endgame (our protagonist's ultimate goal) is setup quite early and in a way that feels fairly natural (thanks in no small part to the protagonist being relatable).

Enjoyed the humor as well. The character sprites (while not the best art out there) are expressive enough to make conversations interesting. Especially between our protagonist and his new demon friend. And speaking of art, I was surprised by the quality of the art found in and RPGM game.

I feel like the battle system has a lot of potential, but it seems to me like the game dev is still trying to find the right groove here. Some refinement here could go a long way. Though this is a very minor gripe.

Only other gripe was the obvious need for an editor but the game dev has already addressed that he (assuming a he here, my bad if I'm wrong) is aware of the issue and we can expect better going forward. Thus I'm not removing any points here, so long as this is addressed in the near future.

Overall: Has great potential and can't wait to see how this game grows.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Zvectar

Really good potential ! The art is really nice, sometimes games becomes boring because you've already seen this kind of art, or you have the feeling that the one who did it tryed to be really fast. But thoses arts are really nice. Gameplay seems also good, not many things to do since its v0.01 but what I've seen so far for a 0.01 version is so much promising, cant wait for it xD
    Story seems good, But I hope there will be some romance path or something like that, or give the player the choice to turn into a harem or into love because the story will become boring after some time if its just to take revenge and become the first group in the academy.
    Fighting scenes are also good, the teasing scene is a good idea, but maybe a bit boring tho with same sentences while waiting or having a hard time reaching arround 100.

I look forward new majs :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

GadorDev

I've played many 2d games a lot of hentai games and this game shows potential.

1. The art of play is really great and congratulations to the artist.

2. The battle system is well worked, I have seen this system to be used in other Hentai Games.

3. For a first version of the game this is very good 4 h-scenes is really good, I hope you continue with this amount of active content.

Really congratulations.

The only thing I would like you to have in the game is the possibility of reviewing scenes with new dialogs, which would be great for the fap on duty.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Shanee

When I first saw this game I already knew that this had potential and I wasn't wrong, the gameplay was different from 2d games I played, the artwork from this game is outstanding and I wish that you could add animations as that will take the artwork and scenes to a whole new level. Overall I am very pleased to play the game and hype for the future for this project