Patreon explanation

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys ,anybody know how patreon works?
Did I create the page on September 6, in theory on 1 October I had to receive the money?
Why did not I receive anything? do I have to do something? let me know if you know something.
Thank you.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

:pokerFace:
Yes, I read almost everything, but I still do not understand. :D
It is written that patreons are processed the first of each month, but I see patreon processed 0.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Nobody else?
Ok so first off make sure you have a valid card added to your account. Second payments take time. It all depends on wether or not you have access to immediate payments. If you do not have instant payments turned on then many who pledged last month wouldnt have been charged until the 1st of this month meaning your money would be alot less.Typically it takes patreon 5 working days from the 1st to completely process the payments from supporters. The money would have been taken from the supporters accounts but probably would not show up on your patreon for a few days. It then takes about 3 to 5 working days to be paid to you bank account. I have helped many devs set up patreon accounts and alot of them get paid around about the 11th of the month. Send me a link to your page, from there i can see you status on patreon and your total income paid. It iwll also give me an idea of how long before you get paid.
Edit: ok so found your page your not currently listed on there stats page at all. That more than likely means your first payment cycle has not finished yet meaning there still processing the payments from there end

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Would recommend joining discord as i help many devs and its alot easier to talk on there as i use it for work and this sites blocked on alot of the networks i use. Hope this helps you.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Ok so first off make sure you have a valid card added to your account. Second payments take time. It all depends on wether or not you have access to immediate payments. If you do not have instant payments turned on then many who pledged last month wouldnt have been charged until the 1st of this month meaning your money would be alot less.Typically it takes patreon 5 working days from the 1st to completely process the payments from supporters. The money would have been taken from the supporters accounts but probably would not show up on your patreon for a few days. It then takes about 3 to 5 working days to be paid to you bank account. I have helped many devs set up patreon accounts and alot of them get paid around about the 11th of the month. Send me a link to your page, from there i can see you status on patreon and your total income paid. It iwll also give me an idea of how long before you get paid.
Edit: ok so found your page your not currently listed on there stats page at all. That more than likely means your first payment cycle has not finished yet meaning there still processing the payments from there end
Thanks so much for the long answer, try to wait then.