Patreon g3ts rekt... lolz

dexterul

Jun 21, 2017
The most patreon on nsfw is - > check that downfall..

Animo got banned and he is now at the new Patreon

Some top creators closed their' patreon accounts... the shit hit the fan... bois

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The drop you showed us was one month. A regular issue where patrons drop their patronage because they can't afford or whatever that month and then it climbs right back up. It happens to me too and I barely have any.

Subscribestar just lost their funding methods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as this graph clearly shows, Patreon isn't going anywhere.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Rofl :D Guys please.... Educate yourself a little than create any stupid thread.

"Wish my patreon drops like this" :D :D :D

Reactions: j4yj4m

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Monthly event downfall... Patreon will live but will have more rivals next year.
Monthly fall is part of how the payments are made, it's not a fault of Patreon and probably any subscription service that has set day payout will show the same results. And of course Patreon will live, it has only grown in the last year and shows no signs of slowing down and that means more copycat services will appear, it's just how business work.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Yes if you look at the charts there is always first of the month drop as peoples credit/debit cards get charged and bounce also the months after Patreon changed their bank from the US to UK made cards fraud protection go off. Should say Ptolemy's Patreon support is higher than ever now and he has been on Patreon for 2 years