patreon joke

Marzipani

Jun 2, 2023
guys can yall chill? its an april fools joke.
how do i know?
they set up the site, if you take a look at the domain. its news-patreon.com Screenshot_28.png
but the real website of the patreon news is news.patreon.com Screenshot_2.png

so, no. F95ZONE is not going anywhere.

Reactions: Eluzivo

Eluzivo

Dec 16, 2019
I was just waking up when I saw it, so I fell for the joke. Good thing I decided to look for posts on the forum regarding this, else I'd have already deleted my account and not looked back. My trust for patreon is at -9999999999999....... sorry not enough space for the full number. I'd run out of both time and space to write it down.

Point is I'd already forgot it's April's fools for some people. (we don't celebrate this "festivity" where I'm from ON this date. We do it on a different date).

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I was just waking up when I saw it, so I fell for the joke. Good thing I decided to look for posts on the forum regarding this, else I'd have already deleted my account and not looked back. My trust for patreon is at -9999999999999....... sorry not enough space for the full number. I'd run out of both time and space to write it down.

Point is I'd already forgot it's April's fools for some people. (we don't celebrate this "festivity" where I'm from ON this date. We do it on a different date).
well i am glad you got the joke