Patreon Pledges not Synching

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm pretty sure this is related to the site issues we've had the last 3-4 days. I even put a ticket in for it, not thinking about initially coming here.

Are anyone else's Patreon pledges, since this issue started, not syncing?

I pledged to DPC around the same time the issue started up with this site, and since then, it's not being connected and the pledge icon not showing up. I hope within the next 36 or so hours things get fixed here. It's been hell dealing with all these issues and now that the issue is over, it's still not working and I got a 400 Bad Request as I tried it again.

Also messaged Patreon about the problem.

Any ideas here?

-Mark

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I pledged to DPC around the same time the issue started up with this site, and since then, it's not being connected and the pledge icon not showing up.
From memory, for the icon to be shown, the creator need to have an account here and linked it to his Patreon account. Perhaps is it the reason.

Also messaged Patreon about the problem.
Hmm... well, why not :/

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
From memory, for the icon to be shown, the creator need to have an account here and linked it to his Patreon account. Perhaps is it the reason.

Hmm... well, why not :/
Alright that makes sense, especially now that I just found out DPC closed his account here, so that's debunked.

Now I just have to worry about the 400 Bad Request thing.

Thanks (y)