Patreon question

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am considering setting up a patreon page, since quite a few people have been asking me to do so and kindly offered to donate money towards my current game " ".
I have a question for those devs who already have a patreon: do you get an email list of your patreons (and their tiers) so you can send them personal messages that Patreon would not be aware of?
For example, if there is such a list, it could be used to send a link to those patreons for the game.
I can't be bothered making my game patreon-compliant, hence my question... Thanks in advance.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I am considering setting up a patreon page, since quite a few people have been asking me to do so and kindly offered to donate money towards my current game " ".
I have a question for those devs who already have a patreon: do you get an email list of your patreons (and their tiers) so you can send them personal messages that Patreon would not be aware of?
For example, if there is such a list, it could be used to send a link to those patreons for the game.
I can't be bothered making my game patreon-compliant, hence my question... Thanks in advance.
*Takes a peek on Battle of Bulges*
*jaw drops*

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Why yes, yes you do. When you get a backer you get their patreon username, email and if they so choose their Dicord username as well. You also know how much they back you for obviously, but that was part of your question so I thought I'd include it. Hope that help you out mate!

As for your game, since I have you, I figured I be one of those people who say really nice things. I'm not one for huge bodies but despite that aspect, it is a really fun game. The premise is unique and well done, a clear cut above the usual game that you find being produced these days. The humour is simple but effective too and there are some really sexy ladies in the bunch. I'm sure you've had your fill of praise up to this point if your considering a change to a Patreon page which I know you were against fro quite awhile (yes, I've been following along since the demo first dropped) so I'll leave it here and just say "All the best, buddy!"

So, yeah... All the best, buddy!

beWilder

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Why yes, yes you do. When you get a backer you get their patreon username, email and if they so choose their Dicord username as well. You also know how much they back you for obviously, but that was part of your question so I thought I'd include it. Hope that help you out mate!

As for your game, since I have you, I figured I be one of those people who say really nice things. I'm not one for huge bodies but despite that aspect, it is a really fun game. The premise is unique and well done, a clear cut above the usual game that you find being produced these days. The humour is simple but effective too and there are some really sexy ladies in the bunch. I'm sure you've had your fill of praise up to this point if your considering a change to a Patreon page which I know you were against fro quite awhile (yes, I've been following along since the demo first dropped) so I'll leave it here and just say "All the best, buddy!"

So, yeah... All the best, buddy!

beWilder

Thanks a lot for your help (and your nice comments about the game)!
So, that could be a way of going around patreon rules, nothing on the site that breaks their rules obviously and links sent privately to patreon backers... Interesting, I'll bear that in mind.